New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should i expect to pay to have the body shop put the scoop on? and he said something about having a template and how it would make it cheaper and his job easier. does anyone know where to get a template for the hood scoop?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just installed 2 myself with the help of my husband,I taped together computor paper and traced it then turned it upside down and carefully marked the holes, lay it out evenly inbetween the V shape on your hood and tape it down. First start your holes with a few taps from a 10 penny nail then drill away! My template was so perfect my husband after drilling the original holes never had to pick up the drill again for a readustment. I have to admit though it was pretty scary at first but after the first scoop was on it was like whew!! It saved me $100.00 for installation and it only took my husband 10 miniutes to drill the holes and bolt it on.
Karen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.