New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys/gals, like the title says...I am selling a few items and and giving away a few items**Just pay shipping**
I Haven't sold anything on Neco before but I have bought Items from a few people on here, and to my knowledge went smoothly.

I don't really want to sell the stuff, but I need the $ for car repairs/bills. *Cougar and Contour*
Since I could use the money, I will consider all REASONABLE offers. Feel free to throw me some.

I am also willing to partial trade / trade for the following items.
2(Left and Right) 4 Bolt LCA's(Dorman aftermarket OR Ford) For a 1995 Contour GL V6 *Preferably new*
2 New Front Struts for 95 Contour GL V6 * MUST be KYB GR-2 Part# 235910 * OR Motorcraft
2 New Front strut Bearing Ring assembly *Must be Motorcraft Part# AD982 OR Ford Part# F8RZ18198AAA*
1 New EGR Valve *Must be Motorcraft Part# CX1504 / Ford Part# F5RZ9D475B*
1 New DPE (EGR Pressure Sensor) *Must be Motorcraft Part# DPFE2 / Ford Part# 3W1Z9J460AA*
1 New Coolant Temp Gauge Sensor *Must be Motorcraft Part# DY681 / Ford Part# F2AZ12A648A*
2 New Front Rotors (260 size) *I would accept the "Economy" (EBC or AP Lockheed) Rotors From BAT inc. Part# K425
OR Motorcraft Part# BRR58 / Ford Part# YS2Z1V125AA*
2 New Front Sway Bar Link *Must be Ford Part# YS7Z5K484AA*
2 New Tie rod endlinks *Must be Motorcraft Parts#'s MES3300 (Right) & MES3301 (Left) would also accept BAT inc. Part#s K434L & K434R
2 New Rear sway bar link bushings
ANY of the following Ford Hardware (Bolts and Nuts) part#'s **MUST be NEW**
W703116s309 LCA BOLT *4 needed*
W703901s309 LCA BOLT *4 needed*
W520213s440 LCA Bolt NUT *4 needed*
W703016s306 LCA Bolt NUT *4 needed*

All prices include shipping to the US ONLY. *Except free items*

I accept paypal, or postal money orders (but must wait until it clears before item(s) ship)

I reccomend viewing all 147 or so available pictures I have of the laptop & Items for sale & free items which can be seen here -----> Pictures by RickJamesBizzatch - Photobucket
**Please disregard all timestamps on pictures, they are not correct**

The first item up for SALE is my Inspiron XPS (Gen1) Laptop. I first want to tell you the History of this laptop. *Please read*

As of now there is NOTHING wrong with it, works 100%
I personally think it is in Excelent condition for its age and usage.
top cover has very light wear*see pics* Has had Night piper cover on it since I have owned it
Palmrest has a Little wear *see pics*
Harddrive caddy has a small crack in it from overtightening screw *see pics*
Lcd is in great condition as well, NO hot/dead spots, NO scratches / pressure marks.

I have owned this laptop since the end of March 2005. I bought it from Dell for the Grand total of $1,499.98 +$60.00 to ship it across country.

Anyways, since I have owned it, it has been back to Dell 2 times on warranty repairs.

The first time(August-September 05) was to fix a Windows Shutdown HANG Problem (Sometimes when I would shut down the computer, it would hang at the "Windows is shutting Down" Screen.)
Aparently this was caused by the Modem that was in it. (Conexant if I recall correctly)
It was replaced with a Broadcom and have not had the issue Ever since the modem swap.

It ran flawlessly until the end of 2008, It had intermittent issues (freezing/not powering up)

It went back to dell on the Extended Warranty I purchased for it for $360.00 They ended up replacing the Motherboard, CPU, and Video Card.
This essentially was a new laptop when I Got it back.

It has Ran Flawlessly and it has been used very sparingly off and on since it got it back.
(I have the depot sheets stating what was replaced from dell.) *see photobucket album*

I have taken very good care of it since I have owned it, I kept it clean, and the Anti-Virus / Windows XP Home Edition Service packs/Updates Up to date, always defragmented when needed, etc.etc.
It was used on a desk since I have owned it, it has seen VERY little travel.

It comes with ALL of the Manuals/Documentation/Software Discs/Driver Discs/OS restore discs that came with the laptop from Dell when purchased.
And of course comes with Battery (has "subwoofer" in it) and the AC Adapter.

Here is a good review of the same model WITHOUT MY UPGRADES (it has Benchmark Scores) of this laptop with ALMOST the same specs. (The cpu in the reviewed laptop was the 3.4Ghz/512kb/800fsb CPU) HardwareCentral - Dell Inspiron XPS Review - www.hardwarecentral.com

**Current State / Specifications** (see notes)
Pentium 4 3.4Ghz/1MB/800FSB with HyperThreading
15.4" WUXGA (Widescreen Ultra eXtended Graphics Array) max resolution is 1920x1200 *NON Glossy Screen*
See here for more info-----> WUXGA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 128MB Dedicated Graphics card
See more info here-------> Mobility Radeon 9700

60GB 5400Rpm Hard Drive ****Currently WIPED using DOD standard 5220.22-M****
*** I Will now personally Warranty Hard drive in Laptop for 1 YEAR! Buy my Laptop! ***
That's right, if the hard drive dies on you within 1 year (Must be sent back to me for verification), I will buy you a NEW one with a Manufacturers Warranty!

*Currently Nothing is on the hard drive, I can reload a fresh copy of the Windows Home Edition OS / Updates / Drivers / Hardware Firmware if you want.
I did this to secure my personal information, and give you the option of Installing your own OS.*

There is a Windows XP Home Edition Product Key affixed to the bottom of the laptop.

I have made some upgrades to the laptop which are listed below.

UPGRADES
Upgraded to 2Gb DDR400 (pc3200) (2x1Gb Sticks) *Maxed out*
Corsair Value Select Ram Model: VS1GSDS400 (2 of these) *Lifetime warranty which I will warranty for you*
Upgraded to a DVD±RW (Reads and writes Dual layer dvd's + cd's )
Dell Part#YC101 (Nec Model: ND-6650)
*This drive Currently has the original CD±RW drive bezel on it*
Specs Here ----> Optical Drive ND-6650A Series [NEC]

***** THIS LAPTOP CAN BE UPGRADED WITH A WIRELESS CARD & A BLUETOOTH CARD. I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50.00 ON TOP OF THE ASKING PRICE. *****

Here are the Original specifications as Dell has them, *without the upgrades listed above*
Dell System Information / Dell Warranty Extensions & Upgrades / Dell Warranty Status
** Click the "Original System Configuration" Tab **

Asking price: $450.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer) I am willing to negotiate
* Guaranteed to arrive to you in 100% Working condition *

IF THE ASKING PRICE IS MET, I will include the following items for FREE.

A Spare DVD-R/W Drive for the laptop*same model as the one that is in the laptop now*
The original CD-R/W / DVD-ROM drive this laptop came with

The original memory this Laptop came with *2x512MB DDR400 (pc3200) sticks*

A Dell A942 All in One printer *Great Condition, works 100%, Just needs Ink*

Specs can be seen here---> Documentation

A Mini USB 2button+scroll Optical mouse for the laptop *Black IBM*
*no picture*

The following Memory sticks & Flash cards
Qty. 1 - Lexar Jumpdrive Firefly 2GB USB Flashdrive p/n: JDFF2GB-00-513 *Blue LED* *NO Picture of this one.*
Specs can be seen here - - > 2 GB JumpDrive FireFly

Qty. 1 - Sony 1GB Memorystick PRO Duo memory card (p/n: MSX-M1GST) *Includes adapter, p/n: MSAC-M2*

Qty. 1 - Fujifilm Finepix PC Card Adaper p/n: DPC-AD *Accepts XD-Picture Cards & SmartMedia Cards*

Qty. 1 - SanDisk 110MB FlashDisk PCMCIA PC CARD ATA

Qty. 1 - Fujifilm 32MB XD-Picture card (p/n: DPC-32)

Qty. 1 - SanDisk 128MB Smartmedia Card (p/n: SDSM-128)

Qty. 1 - SanDisk 8MB CompactFlash Card (p/n: SDCFB-8)

Second item up for sale is a UNUSED XFX GeForce 7600gt 256MB GDDR3 590m Dual DVI with TV Out, SLI Connector, PCI Express x16 Videocard

I got this to use in a PC build for my brother, but his work gave him a Decent laptop. I opened it, but never used it.

Comes with Installation Guide, Driver CD, DVI to VGA/D-sub Adapter, S-video Cable, Mine did not come with the "HDTV Adapter" cable for some reason.

Specifications/Reviews can be seen here ----> Newegg.com - XFX PVT73GUGD3 GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Asking price: $50.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer) SOLD

Third item up for sale is a Used but very Decent condition Black NEC 19" LCD *Has couple of light scratch marks on lcd, BARELY noticable when using lcd, *SEE PHOTOBUCKET PICTURES*

The back of this monitor is scratched up from being improperly packaged when shipped to me.**SEE PHOTOBUCKET PICTURES**

The Base on the LCD is not the original base, it is for the 20" version of this lcd. *IT DOES NOT ROTATE THE LCD VERTICALLY CLOCK/COUNTCLOCKWISE*
*** 3 Year warranty ended 10/27/2008 ***

Model: LCD1970NX-BK
All specs/reviews can be seen at the following links *click the specifications tab*
http://www.necdisplay.com/cms/documents/UserManuals/MSLCD1970V_1970VX_LCD1970NX.pdf
NEC MultiSync LCD1970NX-BK - LCD display - TFT - 19" LCD Monitor reviews - CNET Reviews
NEC MultiSync LCD1970NX-BK - LCD display - TFT - 19" specs and LCD Monitor specifications - CNET Reviews

Asking price: $60.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer) **SOLD**

Fouth item up for sale is an UNUSED Pentium 631 Intel LGA775 CPU 3.0Ghz/2MB/800 *Without heatsink + fan*

Another item I purchased to Build my brother a Desktop, but never used. (heatsink+fan was given to a friend when I received it)
I can get you one if you need it.
ntel Sspec: SL94Y / Pentuim 631
Supported Features:
Hyper-Threading Technology
Intel® EM64T
Execute Disable Bit

PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC CPU, SO YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT THIS CPU IS.
Intel® Pentium® 4 Processors 631 - SL94Y
Intel® 64 Architecture

Asking price: $30.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer)

Fifth item up for sale is a UNUSED Belkin Elite 350 Cat5e Ethernet cable 100' (yes, 100 feet)
New, never used as I had planned.
Specs/Info can be viewed here----> Belkin : RJ45 FastCAT™ 5e Patch Cable, Snagless Molded
Asking price: $10.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer)

Sixth, Seventh and Eighth Items for sale are 3 New Dell USB Mice *See Descriptions*
All of these mice are new, still sealed in Dell packaging, I only tore open the sides of the bags of them to take pictures to show these are in fact USB

Dell Part# DJ301 (Silver + Black on Left) *** 2 Button with scroll optical mouse ***

Asking price: $7.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer)

Dell Part# YH958 (All Black on Right) *** 2 Button with scroll balltrack mouse ***

Asking price: $7.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer)

Dell Part# MY897 (Silver + Black) *** Dell Premium 4 Button optical mouse *** This mouse is programable via Dell Mouse Suite

Asking price: $10.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer)

Specs for the Premium mouse & where to download the Mouse Suite can be seen at the following links
Dell - Support
Drivers and Downloads

Ninth Item for sale is a New Dell Enhanced USB Multimedia Control Keyboard
Brand new in Box, I only opened to take pictures.

As you can see from the pics, It has the multimedia controls on the keyboard (volume knob + other silver media buttons under the knob), also has hotkeys at the top and 2 usb ports on the top side.

Specs can be seen at the following links.
Documentation
Documentation

Asking price: $15.00 OBRO(or best reasonable offer)

Tenth Item up for sale is a New Dell Branded Maxtor Diamondmax 10 160GB 7200RPM SATA150 Hard Drive with free Sata Data cable

Drive is Still sealed in Manufacturer Anti-Static Bag
Dell Part#: 5F039
Specifications:160GB, 7200 RPM, 8MB Buffer, SATA150(1.5Gb/s), RoHS Compliant
Model: 6L160M0
PDF Spec Sheet can be seen here ----> http://planet.farnell.com/cpcdatasheets/CS13087.PDF

Asking price: SOLD!!

*** FREE ITEMS - Just pay shipping ***
Qty. 1 - Pioneer Dual Cassette Player *comes with original user manual*
Model: CT-W205R Works Great when was last used

Specs Can be seen here ------> Pioneer USA - Pioneer
Look at the suggested price............FREE FOR YOU just pay shipping *not heavy, should be cheap*

Qty. 1 PAIR(2) New unused speaker grille's, From a pair of Infinity Refernce 6x9 Speakers

JUST THE GRILLE'S, FREE FOR YOU just pay shipping

Qty.1 - HP CD-R/W Drive, IDE Interface, 4x/4x/24x HP Part# C4489-56000

Pulled from Older worling HP Desktop, FREE FOR YOU Just pay Shipping

Qty. 1 - Hitachii DVD-ROM Drive, IDE Interface, Hitachi Part# GD-2000

Also Pulled from the same Older worling HP Desktop, FREE FOR YOU Just pay Shipping

Qty. 1 - Newtronics Co, Ltd. Floppy Drive, NO BEZEL, Includes Floppy Drive Cable and mounting screw

Also Pulled from the same Older worling HP Desktop, FREE FOR YOU Just pay Shipping
Also shown in last picture above

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Inspiron XPS Gen1, NEC 19" LCD, 7600gt Video Card ** Free items, Just pay shippin

Bump! Is nobody interested? Any offers? I am Pretty flexible...throw me some offers! ;)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Inspiron XPS Gen1, NEC 19" LCD, 7600gt Video Card ** Free items, Just pay shippin

Bump!! Price drop on all items.

I NEED $ for Cougar. It's Just sitting and waiting for me to fix. (my cougar= :disgust: with me)

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts

$20 shipped Ethernet cable and keyboard?

·
Registered
474 Posts

i saw in your pics some foglight bulbs, and clear sidemarkers but they werent mentioned in the thread....are they up for grabs as well? if so im intrested

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

$20 shipped Ethernet cable and keyboard?

Ok, deal.....but if you use Buyer credit/paypal credit card please add $1.00 to cover the fee I will incur.

Sound good?

i saw in your pics some foglight bulbs, and clear sidemarkers but they werent mentioned in the thread....are they up for grabs as well? if so im intrested

Yeah, I never got around to posting those in the Automotive part section.
I will post tonight,(6500K Hid bulbs, and 899 Foglight bulbs)

BUT the clear sidemarkers I had (NOW DELETED) in my photobucket will not fit the cougar. Sorry for the tease, I just found out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

seaneyo99, I PM'd you about the keyboard and cable.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

BUMP! Price drops on a few items. LOOK!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Bump!! Prices were dropped the other day.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I added parts that I am willing to trade/Partial trade for.

BUMP!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.