F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one siting in the empire mall near aladins castle. I think I'm in love

·
Registered
951 Posts
Craig , it would be nice to know more about the SF cgr at the mall.

If it was black with black taillight covers it is Heidi ( the girl that was with me when we first met ya at Thunder Valley.) Then there is a black one with a body kit and I think he is from Brandan , SD ( jeremy - but not on the board) Rio Red one is Alan's with the Kaminari body kit with wing. Nate's is the stock autum orange cgr. then MINE is the laser red with 17' Konig Verdicts with the roush wing.( BUT I park my cgr away from other cars in the mall so it wasn't mine) Oh and there is a yellow zinc with yellow taillight covers but its his g/f cgr. So those are the cgrs in SF. Which cgr did ya see?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol

sorry should have been gave a few more details, I had to get to some New Years Festivities:banana:.

this is acctually a car owned by wheel city and is in that mall, by the old food court

Red, 2X,XXX miles, v6 manual, XC edition(I believe that was the edition), dual exaust

I want info,
any info on XC edition cougars in general
such as times, and what may be a good price (there asking 14,xxx dollars), and any other info :D

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
it would have to either be an XR, C2, ZN or 35th edition. those are the only ones they have had for special editions.. it is prolly a red XR.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
i wouldnt trust that sticker on the window at all... i checked it out and the sticker said it was an automatic, then you look in the window and theres a 5-speed. at least i think it was that car, if not it was one of those cars in that area. and they all happened to have about the same mileage; just seems kinda wierd to me.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Originally posted by: putergeek
It's an XR...yup. But I liked the Mini Cooper sitting next to it SOOO much more :biggrin:
Mini Coopers scream RAGING ****.

I beat the **** out of a Mini Cooper S the other night with some bald **** guy talking mad ****. He stoped talking the minute I put 4 cars on him with my launch. Toasted him from a roll as well.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by: Prez
Originally posted by: putergeek
It's an XR...yup. But I liked the Mini Cooper sitting next to it SOOO much more :biggrin:
Mini Coopers scream RAGING ****.

I beat the **** out of a Mini Cooper S the other night with some bald **** guy talking mad ****. He stoped talking the minute I put 4 cars on him with my launch. Toasted him from a roll as well.

:rofl:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
I raced a Mini cooper S when they first came out and beat him by a car length. All I had at the time was exhaust. If you are going to get a cooper, you get the John Cooper S

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Yes but those are UK only right? I think I saw something on 5th gear about them and the Works mini was the best.

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Originally posted by: Prez
Yes but those are UK only right? I think I saw something on 5th gear about them and the Works mini was the best.
There is a performance package available for the S model, made by the Works company.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Alan, you KNOW you REALLY wanted those cute little mopeds!! I saw you looking at them. :rofl:

OK the mini was cute but you have to totally fix them up like in the movie Italian Job which was a good movie........................ :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts