New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I just installed the Indiglo face gagues in my cougar today. They work great, except there is one drawback I noticed with them. I dont know if me and my friend did something wrong when putting my dash back together or if its something else. But I noticed tonight that when i have my headlights on and the gagues are glowing. Than the other lights in my car are noticablly dimmer ( ones in the numbers in the cds and ones around your heat/air controls) I was wondering if anyone else has done this and experienced this and if they have an explaination of why my other lights dim. Thanks- Ryan

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
it may seem dumb, but is the dimmer control by the headlight switch all the way up?

if not, it may be that the indiglo gauges are brighter than what your use to, and your eyes have adjusted to the brightness, making everything else seem dimmer..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeaaa my dimmer switch wasnt all the way on. I feel like a retard. Thanks guys for the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.