New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today, at about 11 am on my way home from work, a concrete truck cahnged lanes (R to L) then made a sharp right in front of me... i had no chance to react really and all i managed to do was avoid sliding under his truck. i was amazed how it seemed like everything was moving in slow mo, and i could see that i needed to swing my ass end out or i would go right under the trucks back tires (people who have seen my car know how low it is). i ended up e-braking it (how and why i will never know) and slammed into his gas tank at about 40.. luckily i missed the telephone pole and street sign pole. well, actually i ended up being pinned against them. no airbags, no glass, only a shredded driver side fender and busted front head light. the driver side door is kinda beat up, and my bumper (although being already in [censored] shape) is more screwed up. i dint take pics but i will get some when i go to take a look at it... i know everybody loves those. don't think it will be totaled, but it may be time to sell the coug.... probably for a MTX V6. that would be ideal...

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
No need to have a hurt pride! that stuff happens.. that's why they're accidents. Anyone get a ticket? Fault? Think of this as an opportunity to upgrade to better things!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.