New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Darryl Starbird Carshow is this weekend in Tulsa, OK (Fri, Sat, and Sun) so I have been cleaning up the Cougar! New mods: 18x7.5" Sokudo's, Kumho Ecsta 225/40/18, Eclipse Fuel Door...

Tell me whatcha think (The bumper is in the body shop, theyre touching it up)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: ZUM
what are you going to do about the holes for the show?

Give me your old wheels, asap.
The wing is going back on for the show, after that im thinking about getting the holes filled and putting in some rear quarter vents like on James' Cougar

·
0 Posts
Hey man I say put the wing back on and leave it on.:biggrin: It looks alot better with the wing on it IMO.:biggrin: The car is looking great.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
BUMPERLESS COUGS 0WN!!! if it makes ya feel nebetter im runnin bumperless and headlightless until my 01/02 headlights come in. but then im not even driving teh coug until they come in either

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CaeSly - Fuell door was one of the easier mods i've completed. I used FastCat2002's How-To, the hardest part was fanning the cup... I didn't use but one single cut-off wheel, not 10 like the how-to claimed :)

1BadKat - Ill decide what I like here soon :p

CBG - hehe, I still havent been able to drive it around with these wheels :(

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Rylee44
CBG - hehe, I still havent been able to drive it around with these wheels :(
:( its fun mang, ya get more looks goin bumperless than with a kickass bumper :-D but the looks arent as good :-s

S

·
0 Posts
I think it looks great man, I have to agree with everyone, keep the wing on, but it will look champ either way...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts