New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In pail

yea so I just had my wisdom teeth removed this morning.......they said count down from 100....I got to 96 before i was knocked out. I woke up in my own bed even though I was able to walk to the car and from the car to home....weird. I can barley talk and I'm taking 4 oxycontin's a day (however you spell it) I've heard from druggies that they're good stuff but it feels like it's doing jack. oooo the pain. but hey at least I can type.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Dude, I feel for ya. Try starting a root canal on Friday and not finishing until Monday. Throbbing in your mouth has to be the worst pain in the world. And yes Oxycotin is supposed to be the hottest drug on the street. Well it was a year ago. I had some Oxycodone after a surgery in my abdomen and they will work. Hope You feel better :grouphug:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that sucks! my sister had her wisdom teeth removed last year, and had some warts burned off the same day! that must have been hell!! but good luck to you bro!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I feel ya. My doc (who was cool as hell actually) told me to "shut up cuz you wont be awake in 3 seconds" when I asked a question...I never got a chance to reply cuz it was lights out. I was high as a kite when I woke up while walking...er, stumbling to the recovery room. Mom and I were laughing our asses off for some reason. Never really had pain issues. They gave me something which I took as soon as the previous one wore off so I never had much pain. The meds worked great. It was pop a pill and 15 minutes later I was passed out. Wake up for a while, have a lil pain, take a pill, then 15 minutes later pass out again....ahhhhh, the good old days. I did look like a chipmonk for a few days though.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I remember as a kid i had to get tubes put into my ears. All i remember is the nurse giving me this little cup of some pink colored stuff that tasted horrid:puke: After that i sat back in the bed. Then the next thing i remember is waking up while they were putting the damn tubes in. It was brief though, and i was right back out. Then i remember waking up back in the room with my mom sitting in the chair next to me.

I still have my wisdom teeth though. I've had them for several years now. They never hurt while coming in either. But my jaw is crowded cause the wisdom teeth is pointing at an angle towards my tongue. I do need to get them pulled, i'm just too lazy to get it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts