New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the wing off the other day to get the water out of it, and I'm thinking I like it without the spoiler... I have had a few people ask me how much I lowered it, but I didn't. I Just removed the wing :) If I go spoilerless I'll be shaving the rear washer nozzle, the rear wiper, etc...

So what does everyone else think?
Spoiler

or Spoilerless?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: Shak
Definitely without.
agreed. that spoiler just don't go with the body lines at all.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
If anything you should do a visteon spoiler... but it looks good without...

Keep one thing in mind... it is not cheap to have the trunk holes filled and have it shaved... I am in the process of saving for it and i think it is gonna be around $500-600....

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
If anything you should do a visteon spoiler... but it looks good without...

Keep one thing in mind... it is not cheap to have the trunk holes filled and have it shaved... I am in the process of saving for it and i think it is gonna be around $500-600....
I know that, our dealership hooks me up... They installed/painted the whole body kit (fenders, hood, front, rear, sides) for $900, tri-coat and all... I might just price another hatch lid to see what I'm looking at.

Thanks all for the feedback...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
i got a bunch of stuff shaved at once, antenna,rear wiper, spoiler, washer nozzle, everything ran me around 125$ through Craig at krazy kustomz. And I also got rid of the rear mercury badge as well.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
you know my opinion. ;) Although if you did decide to go with a wing, a Roush would look fantastic.

·
Registered
220 Posts
very sexi w/o

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Originally posted by: Rylee44
might just price another hatch lid to see what I'm looking at.

Thanks all for the feedback...

Keep another thing in mind.. the cost to remove and refit the glass :) I have looked into this at every extent and the only way to do it and be cost effective it to have em filled....

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
ditch it. it gives it a MUCH cleaner look man.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts