New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it seems as if my bank funds are running low and I have enough school loans out as it is... I was wondering if any of you fellow New Yorkers knew of anyone searching for a cougar :( .... I have a 2002 atx with about 30k miles... great condition, only upgrade so far is the speakers so it can still be customized... well regardless, if anyone knows of someone looking for a cougar, please pass the message along and ill give more details if interested.... thanks a lot!

oh yeah...

If I magically run into a few bucks along the way, I'll more than likely keep it and do some upgrades... but I don't see myself finding any money soon lol...

·
Registered
353 Posts
LOL I thought this thread was going to be about buying to many parts for the car and running out of money because I'm in the same boat.

But selling the car because your out of money is a different story, GLWS

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Keep it until the 27th....:naughty:

Maybe sell a kidney on eBay?

·
Registered
97 Posts
LOL I thought this thread was going to be about buying to many parts for the car and running out of money because I'm in the same boat.
lol, I thought the same thing.
:banghead:Too many parts I want, not enough money:banghead:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Dude, we just talked about this last night. THE MEET!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.