1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by: Aliz99Kitty
Hey guys I'm Ali
I have a 1999 green cougar, I named her *****
I've had her since May and i love it.
I joined bc my car is completely factory and that needs to change...so i came lookin for some ideas.:wave:

Well you came to the right place, here try cougardb for some ideas on looks I will be the first to say HI :wave:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Get to know and love your search button, you're gonna find all kinds of incredibly useful information here. Go to www.creativecompacts.com to see a wide variety of modifications for your car. They are not, by any means, the only ones available, but you'd be hard-pressed to find more available in one place. Also, you should post some pictures of your car and your self, we like to know who we're talking about. However, since you sound like you're young and potentially attractive, beware of the Leg Humpers - some of the guys here treat every new girl that joins like the first woman they've seen in months or longer. Just put on some waders (eat it spencer, you know you love it! :biggrin: ) while you first wander around the boards and they'll go away after a while. Again, welcome!

·
Administrator
15,602 Posts
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Just put on some waders (eat it spencer, you know you love it! :biggrin: )

Unbelieveable :disgust:

Welcome to the boards!! Be sure to check out the local chapter for wherever you are from!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Clicky linky, I'm too lazy to retype everything, but the directions are in there. You can hit me up on AIM if you have any more questions.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: wadespencer99
Just put on some waders (eat it spencer, you know you love it! :biggrin: )

Unbelieveable :disgust:

Welcome to the boards!! Be sure to check out the local chapter for wherever you are from!
Muahahahaha, thats what you get for comparing me to bobby :slap: :kick:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Have I mentioned you can hit me up on AIM? :naughty: ;) It worked perfectly though, I'm glad my directions worked out cuz the other girl never bothered with 'em.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
So how many pages there going to be on his thread? I'm guessing 3...

Car looks nice and clean. You'll find lots and lots of info on here...just try to use the search button as much as possible as most things have already been covered.

Welcome to the boards and happy modding ahead :)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
:wave: and welcome. You will learn tons! IF u plan to get the tail covers get them to match or Night shade looks pretty good on green (H8beingbored has a good example of that). Get some white sidemarkers. Very nice looking!

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

Im gonna have to agree with you i think tail light covers painted to match would look alot better than Carbon Fiber.

And only listen to BBO as much as you want to... its not like he even modded his own car... he baught it that way.. :cover:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Moraki
Welcome to the boards.

Im gonna have to agree with you i think tail light covers painted to match would look alot better than Carbon Fiber.

And only listen to BBO as much as you want to... its not like he even modded his own car... he baught it that way.. :cover:
:disgust: Thats hateful man. And besides, with the exception of the car being lowered and the exhaust, it looks nigh-stock anyways. Don't you worry my friend, I have some plans that will be unveiled in the spring.

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
wow..they're getting younger and younger..Welcome to NECO. :wave:

BBOX got 0wned.

:rofl:

:wiggle:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Originally posted by: Moraki Welcome to the boards. Im gonna have to agree with you i think tail light covers painted to match would look alot better than Carbon Fiber. And only listen to BBO as much as you want to... its not like he even modded his own car... he baught it that way.. :cover:
:disgust: Thats hateful man. And besides, with the exception of the car being lowered and the exhaust, it looks nigh-stock anyways. Don't you worry my friend, I have some plans that will be unveiled in the spring.
Im pretty sure he was kidding so dont be hatin. Also didnt Matt say not to mod his car and remain a sleeper?

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Ya im mostly just screwing with BBO... he doesnt live that far away and hes invited to my fall meet if i ever finalize a date....

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Moraki
Ya im mostly just screwing with BBO... he doesnt live that far away and hes invited to my fall meet if i ever finalize a date....
Oh hell dude, I know you're just playin, its all good. Get me a date and I'll see what I can do, may be tough with work and school starting up though, but I shall certainly try.

Im pretty sure he was kidding so dont be hatin. Also didnt Matt say not to mod his car and remain a sleeper?
My car. Not Matt's. I've been waiting for someone to say something about that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i went through custom compacts and found tail lights i'm goin to order and i know someone who can make a vinyl for my 3rd break light. Also gonna pick up some green neons and have my friend install them. I'm moving Friday so after i'm all settled i will start the modding :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.