New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, as many of you probably already know, I've bought a new house. I'll be moving in on Saturday, March 13th if any one is feeling nice and wants to help. The new house is only about half a mile from the house I'm in now, which should make moving a lot easier and less expensive. :kiss:

The new place will have a deep 3 car garage, which is, honestly, the only reason I started looking at the house. I have a kerosene heater for the garage already, but I'm thinking of upgrading to a built-in propane wall unit - my neighbor works for a propane company and could install for me and get me a discount on parts. I also have cable and phone in the garage, so I should be spending plenty of time out there working on the Cougar and the Bronco. :cool:

So, if you feel like helping, I'll have the usual moving bribe of beer and pizza! :biggrin:

·
Registered
884 Posts
after seeing your garage, i dunno :biggrin:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:biggrin: Yeah, my garage was a mess. I cleaned it out pretty significantly, recently. Now it's full of boxes as my roommate that lived in the basement went off to the Peace Corps and all her stuff is out there.

Don't worry, I'm hiring movers to move the big stuff like kitchen table (in the garage), entertainment center (in the garage), dresser (in the garage). I'm just looking for folks to help us move the boxes and small stuff.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Jeremy - May be able to help you out. I'll PM you. I think Cristel is going to be in finals frenzy at that time, so it may be better for me to get the hell out.

Definitely move to the wall mounted unit. Just got a new house as well (only 1 car oversized garage, you cheeky bastard) but it has a gas heater installed. Makes me moist just thinking about it...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool - so far that's Jake and Brandon who have said they can help out on the 13th. I'll keep you posted on details as the date rolls closer! And... moving bribe updated to donuts and coffee for those that show up in the morning (plus pizza at lunch time)!

Brandon - the garage heater you got, is it a natural gas, or propane or? Also, do you remember about how much it cost? Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sorry - I moved in and it was already installed! It's a Reznor. Here's the link to what I believe it is:

Reznor site - Unit Heater F Model

It's natural gas. Haven't got it up and running yet, as the guy that lived there before me didn't use it in the 2.5 years he lived there. (Wierdo...) May need servicing, and I have no idea what it will do to the energy bill.

·
Registered
364 Posts
hey man...i might be available...where do you live again? I have my truck now since i'm fixing up the coug after its tree incident...so i could help take some stuff over...and drink a few beers :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts