New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm at it again, I just don't feel like modding the car now that I have bought the stuff for it. It's in such good shape I don't want to beat on it now. Plus I will be moving over the summer so I have even more bills and I must buy another motorcyle...I miss mine so so so much!!!

So here the stuff is. I can get pics of everything and there will probably be no shipping since I can work with most people on meeting up for stuff. All prices are pretty firm, and I'm not in a big hurry to get rid of anything.

-SCA intake-$100+shipping--need your stock airbox and according tube(came with car)

-Pioneer AVH-7500 DVD/CD/MP3 player-$1250 shipped(only been used about 2 months)

-Freedom Design FSTB $60+shipping(Brand new)

-Ractive Blue/Black front racing seats $300+stock front seats(only been installed in car for 2 days)

EDIT: The gauges are Ultra-lite's and the item numbers are
air/fuel=4375 & nitrous=4374...Remember the gauges are electrical rather then mechanical so they are not cheap to buy at all.

-PENDING

SOLD:

-SVT UIM/TB cable and bracket-Thanks Pyro
-2 gauge pillar pod(painted)-(Brand new)Thanks Pyro
-Alum. Trubendz Duals w/ Borla-Thanks Jason
-Autometer Nitrous gauge -Thanks George
-Zex Bottle blanket-Thank George
-Autometer Air/fuel gauge-Thanks Iceotron
-ZEX nitrous kit -tampamoney

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well the SVT stuff and the Pillar pod are sold pending payment.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
what color is the FSTB? i want it, but i odnt know if im getting one for my b-day in late jan., and if not, i dont know how much my pay check will be. but i will let you know ASAP. but if someone else wants it, they can have it.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the FSTB is polished silver with red ends, like all other freedom design bars I believe.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
oh ok. i know which one you are talking about. but like i said, i dont know if i have the $$ for it now and all. so once i do, ill let you know and we will see if its sold or not. thanks though.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well looks like all that is left at the moment is the DVD player, seats, front sturt bar, and intake.

I should be up at Jaged's early Saturday morning to switch out exhausts. Hopefully it isn't to freakin cold.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have any at the moment...but I'll run outside and take some. Eating right now, but will have some pics up in around an hour...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all right here are the pics of the seats, took a little longer to get pics since I had to reinstall the software after my reformat I had to do yesterday

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
buy them then....Come on you know you want to, and I think I will be down in Louisville Saturday so it would be easy for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts