New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ann is out shopping and nothing here to do. Maybe I'll head out and get that new Tattoo I've been thinking about:naughty:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Cool... you mean the one above you ass that says "EXIT ONLY"?? :rofl:

j/k Ronnie... seriously though, what are you thinking of getting?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
His name is Ron... still works, haha.

He is going to get the down periscope tatoo... "welcome aboard" on his wang... the tatoo artist is going to have to be REALLY good though, because its going to be a tiny tatoo. HAHA :cover:

We love you ronnie

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Im going to have to disagree with you there Tim. I have seen Ron's wang before. (well when he pulls his sweatpants really tight its a huge package) It would definatly have to be a large table to put that thing on it.

If Ron was to ever wip it out and show ya you would definatly be doing this:bowdown:

All hail Ron and his big wang!:hitit:

Love ya Ronnie!

Your sexy chic!

·
Some day
2,002 Posts
wel i guess it prob looks big b/c he is so small. you put ron jerem'y package on Shaq, and it probably looks like a pea shooter. so by contrast, a small/average penis on a munchkin like ron would.................... there's no saving this joke.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

All hail Ron and his big wang!:hitit:

First off all I almost P*ssed my pants reading this..........Sammi you freakin' kill me!
So uh, lets take this to the next level, does anyone remember Vod in Ronnies swim trunks? Holy sh*tola! All hail, who?

Ann;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.