New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the snow.. pretty soon we will be skiing or boarding!! WooT!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Wait a second. If your getting snow then that means...

*looks outside*

****...:banghead:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Yes the roads here are horrid!! I m soooo glad! I m taking my skis in tomorrow for sharpening and waxing and looking for some twin tip skis to pick up at a good deal. Hopefully I can ski the first week I m home for Christmas, because after finals week that ll make me much happier!!

·
5,303 Posts
Hey Bexcat, I moved in the end of September, and even though I have trees in the front and back yard, I still bought my snow shovel before I bought a rake... and you live in Cleveland... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
snow! we got some here too. the ground has a thin layer of it now. its so pretty! my gf is OBSESSED with snow and x-mas, so she was like flipping out. then she fell back to sleep because she has mono and the flu.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Mono and the flU?! What a combo, I feel bad for her. That's gotta be rough. You can't even kiss her can you :(
I'm sorry but snow and everything winter stands for SUCKS. If this keeps up I may have to buy new tires!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Being sick suck! I woke up this morning with strep-throat and a sinus infection.. gag.. i wanna sleep so bad but i can breath!

Hey Jammallot, hope your girl feels better.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I feel fine (sore throat for a day or so but is pretty much gone now) but yesterday my dog was hurling all over the place. The dining room got hit with puke at least 5 times :puke: I think she is mostly better now- just laying around all day (the norm) and no more yaking. Everyone else here is fine I think.

The snow the other night was pretty bad since the cities decided not to plow until midnight or so. I did however completely OWN a Ford Escape who tried to take me at a light (his lane ends in like 800-1000feet) in some really bad slush. :evil: Dunno if it was a 4X or not because he never got in front of me but then we both got stuck behind a freaking 4x4 Expedition that wouldnt go over 30mph in a 45 zone of straight road. It wasnt even that bad on that particular stretch.

Hey Jeff, you ever get that board waxed?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Woah, Frankie, did I hear that right? Ski or board? Hell I dont care, u need to get at me here at school, I ski daily over break and seriouslly anytime you wanna head up to Mansfield for skiing u are way more then welcome. Thats all I do all winter and most of spring.

If you ever wanna take a wknd trip after break let me know man, I m totally game.

Good Luck with Finals!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts