New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I know I haven't posted to this forum in a long time. Unfortunately, as you all may know I totaled my Cougar quite some time ago and having been driving a Focus ever since, and let me tell you, it sucks. After a year of ownership I am really beginning to hate the way this car drives. I really miss the cat. Anyway the reason I'm posting is, I am trying to find out if anyone knows of a good discussion group on the Focus. I have found a lot of sites that talk trash and don't deliver. None of them seem to have any decent tech and they aren't organized in the least. Some help would be much appreciated. I am going to be watching this forum more closely and hopefully I will be able to make a meet soon. Until then I'll continue to make due. Thanks.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey long time no talk to. I just picked up a '03 ZTS sedan and have been looking at the different forums. Try Focaljet.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
lol i didnt know you were gone!!! hahaha

ummm... good tech support eh?

well eclipseforums.org they seem to know what they are doing over there. lol my favorite section "Eclipse Graveyard" looking at all the hot wrecked cars lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the lead on FocalJet. This definitely a worth while resource. Hopefully I'll be able to mod my focus a bit before the summer. I'll keep an eye out for mod meets and try to bring out the Focus. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts