New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away for quite a while due to some problems.....and had absolutely no access to this site I still have some half finished projects and some completed projects......anyway check out the stuff Im doin, pics coming tommorow on the car.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres a door handle frame overlay that needs trimming should be finished wednesday......Im having some problems with the actual door handle size but itll be worked out

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
some pretty nice WIP pics:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Do a cover for the coolant tank please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: Ness1216
oh yes! that tank is gawd-aweful!!!

and nice work on all the CF work!!
if i had an armrest, then i would love one of those. but my cougar was made so eairly, i dont have one on my car. :(

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
Originally posted by: Ness1216
oh yes! that tank is gawd-aweful!!!

and nice work on all the CF work!!
if i had an armrest, then i would love one of those. but my cougar was made so eairly, i dont have one on my car. :(
You don't have an armrest? Damn, i didn't even notice at the last meet when i stuck your foglight dummy housings on your seat.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn still cloudy and rainy out so no pics on the car...........Ill see about the coolant tank cover:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: denn
Damn still cloudy and rainy out so no pics on the car...........Ill see about the coolant tank cover:biggrin:
sweeeeeet!!!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
thos arm rest are shapped diffrent then mine.

denn you should not have a problem selling them aremrests...i get PM's time to time from ppl asking where i had mine done at

Attachments

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I want an arm rest.... but mine is shaped exactly like Ryans.... please quote me a price on if I shipped mine off to you to work on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts