New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
oh i love it when something like that happens. nobody got hurt (from what i can tell) and all those people seen what can happen, so it's just one big eye opener for all of them. funny video :thumbsup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I believe it was a female driver because I heard one of the spectators say, " Ahh she stalled." Does anyone know for a fact if there were any injuries? I've never been in a street race where there are people standing within feet of racing cars. Is this a common thing? That seems pretty stupid to me.

K

·
0 Posts
i have no pity for the driver. he/she gets what they deserve, maybe next time they wont do some stupid **** like that and make everyone elses insurance higher.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Where did you find that vid CougarKat?

I think the driver hit some people.
I played it back and you can definitely see some people standing over there.

Was this vid from another forums or was it part of a new broadcast.

That's some scary sh%#!!

N

·
0 Posts
They got that clip from bakersfield street racing. They have a bunch of street racing clip.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: koreanboi121
i have no pity for the driver. he/she gets what they deserve, maybe next time they wont do some stupid **** like that and make everyone elses insurance higher.
I agree. They deserve what they get for being stupid like that.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
This is very old, but a good post none the less. Street racing is stupid. If you absolutely have to do it, make it you and someone else in the middle of nowhere with noone around. That way when you kill yourself you won't take anyone else with you.

I don't think there were any injuries in this case, I guess some pissed off people about their smashed cars, but it reminds me vividly of a race I found a while back of a guy who lost it in an old 68 camaro and took out a parked car, which then ran over a 7 year old boy crushing his scull.

Which once again brings back to my first point. If you are gonna do it, kill yourself. Not innocent people.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
487 Posts
Link isn't working for me:banghead:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts