1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE HAVE A LOGO DECAL!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/ballstop.geo
Click IL NECO logo

I believe you can have it in any color you want! One color will cost $2.00, if you want two colors it will be $3.00. I asked for a white and silver one and amber said ok. So i think any color exists! Amber said we can get it in any size you want. Please realize the bigger the decal, the more money it will cost you.

If you are interested in purchasing a sticker, please email Amber the colors and size you want at [email protected]. You may also post what you want on the msg board.

I want to thank Jenny and Al for helping design the logo. Al created the logo, Jenny spiffed it up a bit and Amber sent it to the printing press. IF it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have a logo at all! THANK YOU!!

G

·
Logo looks f*chin' Great!!! Thanks AL, Jen, & Amber!!!! Hmmm...now to decide on the color....hmmm....this may take awhile. What are others gonna get?!?

-Jim

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicky honey,

Of course you can have a decal! Why not!? Anyone can have one!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey, what's with you guys! Come on and give me some numbers!!!! I'm going down there to pick them up on Friday, so hurry up guys!!!!!!!

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
I want one... but I need a smaller one that will fit in the corner of my rear-side window. How big would that be?? like 5-6 inches tall? I'm terrible with measurments. Also, they come in silver right?? ooh, I want silver with clear background... I'm going to get by windows tinted eventually. who do we pay and when? Cool-can't wait

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok, all of the vinyl decals have no background, only the lettering is colored. So you don't have to worry about a clear background or anything. Now, I'm gettin a smaller decal also, it's going to be about 3" high by 4.5" wide. This is about the same as the current NECO decal.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok, So far I've gotten responses from:
Reagan
Heather
Jenny
Al
Jim
What about the rest of you! Karla! Jay! Jeff! Chris! Come on slow pokes!

G

·
I'll take one too please!! Make it the small 3 by 4.5 and I want mine in black!!! Thanks Amber!!!

BTW, do they make them with the reverse side with the stick? I'd like to put mine on the inside of my window or is this the way they are being made already?? Just asking. If they don't, I'll still take one!!

Eric N.

·
Registered
731 Posts
amber i already told them what i wanted
but ive changed my mind
i now want 2 with the lettering in yellow and the desighn in blue
and 2 with the lettering in bleu and the desighn in yellow
just tell me when they have filled the order and when i can pick everybodys up
and check on my pika sticker to ( i want a pic right pefore heshocks someone)like his eyes are closed and hes clenching his body.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok, everybody, decals are $3.00 unless we order over 25, then they are $2.00. But I don't see us ordering over 15, so they're $3.00. The silver metallic vinyl is on order, I don't know when they'll be gettin it in. Soon I'm sure because they have to do all of my decals in metallic silver and blue. Anyway, if you wanna wait and stick with metallic silver, let me know. I believe they have a regular silver, not sparkly. Let me know guys.

**Jenny, they don't have a metallic purple, they have a regular dark purple tho.

·
Registered
583 Posts
That's not good!!!

Can they order metallic purple at all?? I am going to want to get a large IL-neco decal, the neco sticker remade in the purple, a wickedlimits.com sticker about 4 inches long (2 of them), and the little cheshire cat.

If I am getting all those made will they special order the metallic purple?? If not then I am going to go through this other place I know of. They are slow as hell!!! But I really want the metallic purple, sorry Amber!!

But let me know what they say! and thanks for all your help!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I want four logo stickers.... both in something that will match the blue of my dash, but I don't think I want metallic, so get me non-metallic stickers and black ones. Two of each color. I'll make up my mind later on what color I will put on the car, the othersd will appeaper somewhere else. Whatever size people are getting for the side rear windows are okay with me.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Pika picked up the decals, they're nice!!! Here's a pic. And no, it's not a baby blue background, it's just baby blue paper

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.