New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well I have to work on Halloween this year, but <u>if</u> I were to dress up, I guess I'd be Jason of the Argonauts (sp?) from the Greek legend. In all my years of dressing up, I've never been him. I have taken on the roll of Jason the chainsaw guy, but never this one...

So that's what I'd be.

Z (jason)

PS~ BOO!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Like I told you, it still reminds me of the Matrix.....Micah, what do you think.......more Matirx-ie or Underworld-ie??

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yeah i should just buy sunglasses, not enough peeps are gonna assume it's underworld... bah ohh well...*looks for guns*

·
Registered
713 Posts
Double posting fool....I think I'm gonna go for NEO...lmao

Z (jason)

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
yeah, you got the underworld thing going quite well.........kenny hit that right after he took that picture didn't he, lol:evil:
beautiful costume B, looks perfect:thumbsup:..............now just wear that hat you bought when you guys were here, lmao

M

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I wish I could look that good in full leather :cry: you look HOT woman!

Julie, how did I somehow guess your costume would have something to do with happy things, lol!!

I don' tknow what the hell I'm going to be this year, I need to hurry up and decide soon though. Ideas anyone?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Originally posted by: MagicHallucinations
yeah, you got the underworld thing going quite well.........kenny hit that right after he took that picture didn't he, lol:evil:

M
Actually i gave him the option of Playing Automodelista, or Hitting it...

he Chose Auto Modelista :(

Thanks for the compliments Kelly. You should go as a playoy bunny, i think everyone would agree you deff have the boobs for it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thanks for the compliments Kelly. You should go as a playoy bunny, i think everyone would agree you deff have the boobs for it :evil:
Yes she does. And Bethany, you and I both know of a great place for her to get that playboy bunny outfit...or an even sexier bunny outfit...:hitit:

If ya wanna know just go here and look at all the great costumes they have.:hitit:

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
lmfao, that is a great idea. Although I don't think many would appreciate my thunder thighs raging out of the playboy bunny leotard! I heard there is a really great costume shop downtown, I'm going to peruse it for some ideas. :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
I would appreciate anything you wore Keli...and I mean anything. You should browse that site, they have many many costumes, and I could picture you in quite a many of them. I would appreciate you thunder thighs and everything.:biggrin::flushed::naughty::hitit::banana:

I got happy with the smilies.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
As long as thunder thighs are tight and not flabby............:hitit:

Julie roflmfao that bear looks like you and your car fused together :) (no offense by that of course....its alex)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts