New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent an e-mail to a guy on ebay last night. He is advertising a Cougar for sale. He lists it as a V6 Cougar and talks in his discription about how the Cougar is a little sluggish off the line. The picture of the car clearly shows a 4 cylinder motor! If you can beleive it in his response the guy claims that he didn't know they made a 4 cylinder and that he guesses he got took big time. If you look it's a Dealership. If this guy is that dense we all should go and trade our Cougar S models in to him for 30K

G

·
If he's trying to sell it, then why would he say its a little sluggish off the line?? That makes absolutely no sense, obviously he's a real brainiac.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea he is asking 5k to start. If you look at the picture of the rear you can see overspray on the muffler from a repaint, so it has been wrecked. He doesn't mention this, he must have forgot. I would see if he has changed his discription, but I can't because now I get a message saying acces denied.
Man I need to get out more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.