New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be in Beverly Hills tonite until wednesday evening of next week on training....

A couple dinners are scheduled with my work (sunday, tuesday) but besides that i'm going to be good and bored basically all the other evenings/nights...

if anyone is upto doing anything lemme know...

·
Registered
215 Posts
drive up to san jose with us :thumbsup: we'll be back sunday morning

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
I dunno if Pierre can handle us again...:biggrin:

G

·
hey how fast is your 3.0L have you got it dynoed yet?? curious...becuase someone else on this board who HAD a 3.0L was quite exaggerated at its specific output (and refused to get it dynoed)...and the new owner had it dynoed and it produced 187 to the wheels..

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haven't dynoed the 3L yet.... i can tell you it's much faster than my RSX was....

i'm still working out a few last minor bugs before i bring it to the dyno... although knowing me, i won't dyno it and will just bring it to the track instead, which i find a much better indication of power (it's not just what the dyno says, but it's what you put down to the ground in real life that matters)

as for doing anything, looks like i'm 10X busier than i originally expected... they have events planned for us every night .... and my inet access is spotty at best.....

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
hey Pierre... I live 5 minutes away from Beverly Hills and would otherwise love to show you around town... unfortunately, I'm in Budapest Hungary right now.

So enjoy the warm sunny Southern California days (as oppose the below freezing and snowing here in Budapest...)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Puck,

I take it you are busy on Saturday? If not, I will be down in Los Angeles with Marty from MSDS at his shop, working on our test Mazda6s. We will be down there from about 8:30am-noon or so. let me know what your schedule is and maybe I can meet you for lunch or something.

Nikolas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.