New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clint,

The "new" front bumper you sold me was full of bondo, it popped out while installing, my body man had to fix pinholes and spent 2 hours with putty to fix, at that there is no gaurantee. I would have bought an aftermarket bumber or even an OEM had I known this item was not as you described. I have all of our email correspondance saved, wherein you assured me this bumper was new. This is not good business, I hope you will contact me to make ammends....

Steven R.

I bought the bumper for $160 shipped...

Direct quote from pm

"I have a stock formt bumper it si unpainted and brand new. Im not sure what shipping will be but ill give it to you for 175 shipped.

-- clint "

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Well, that's three bad transactions from this guy thus far... one with you, one with Scottina99, and one with YBReal210. All three were damaged items. Apparently idriveacooter is a pro in "Theft by deception."
:banhim:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No response thus far..........

Clint,

I have been a gentleman and gave you the benefit of doubt, hoping you would prove an honest business partner and upstanding young man. I want to tell you my situation, christmas was to be really tight this year already, and with the extra expenditures I am going to have in rectifying the damages that were hidden under the epoxy primer, I am broke for the next 2 weeks.
I appeal to your sense of fairness and humanity to discuss a refund in efforts to regain a respectful regard with myself and others alike. I am truly saddened by this experience thus far.

Steven Roth

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Well, that's three bad transactions from this guy thus far... one with you, one with Scottina99, and one with YBReal210. All three were damaged items. Apparently idriveacooter is a pro in "Theft by deception."

I can't believe he's still selling stuff to people........

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
This is so sad I hate liars! And this guy is suppose to be a business man too, something like sraracing.com or something, I almost bought some vents and a front bumper from him once but he was charging more than aerogear was on there site:thumbsdn: and then he wanted to sell me some jt autostyle vents and charge me aerogear prices for them, this guy should be banned and prosecuted!

[email protected]

·
Registered
302 Posts
im not sure if this helps you but the last time he logged onto the board was on 12/27/2003 10:58:50 AM, so he has seen all these messages and is avoiding responce.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Originally posted by: coyotefreek
im not sure if this helps you but the last time he logged onto the board was on 12/27/2003 10:58:50 AM, so he has seen all these messages and is avoiding responce.
CAUSE' HE'S A BUM!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

IFCC's mission is to address fraud committed over the Internet. For victims of Internet fraud, IFCC provides a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of a suspected criminal or civil violation. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies at all levels, IFCC offers a central repository for complaints related to Internet fraud, works to quantify fraud patterns, and provides timely statistical data of current fraud trends.

File Here http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

:banana:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts