New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since Axio so lovingly decided to lock a thread that wasn't bothering anyone i am gunna start this who else is having problems with communication with Clint? anyoen get their stuff yet?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
got NOTHING! I paid on Oct. 23rd and he was suppossed to ship next day. I have filed a complaint with Paypal....but I'm sure he has no $ in his account. I called his phone number today...out of service...no replies to pm's or emails. Glad it was only $30. The BUM!!!

G

·
Ahhh this is the part about me ya gotta love, I ........let me rephrase that

If you want his home number pm me, and it`s yours!

Remember nothing is sacred, if you run, i run faster! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if i don't get anything by monday (paid like a week and a half ago claimed shipped last saturday... and ups doesn't take more then 3 days to michigan from louisiana.. then i might be interested in that number

·
Registered
364 Posts
i am still waiting on stock springs/struts, paid on october 22, supposedly shipped 2 days later, still nothing. tried his phone # out of service, filed a complaint with paypal, i might be interested in that # too if he doesnt have a tracking # for me on my stuff

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pheonix are you saying what i think yoru say.. that this is that azzhole again..

G

·
Clarication, I already have this one, now i`m going for Crabtree! and others, using new technology....it`s called .......errrrr.......ummmm...................lots of time and nothing better to do! HAHA:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well then.. all i haev to say about that is go getem tiger

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Originally posted by: Jorgen
since Axio so lovingly decided to lock a thread that wasn't bothering anyone i am gunna start this who else is having problems with communication with Clint? anyoen get their stuff yet?

:disgust: For sale thread was locked until I heard from Idriveacooter in order to help those who haven't gotten merchandise. If you don't want my help its up to you, I'm not out any money.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
GO for it AX! I doubt we will hear from him again though. I hope no one sent him too much $!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but thanx anyway hope somethign works out but eh 20 bucks isn't a big deal though i really do need that part it was supposed to have bought...

·
Registered
364 Posts
im not rolling over on my 87 bux, i have found his home address & phone #, and have since filed a police report along with charges of theft against him. I am sick of being ripped off on the internet, this is like the 3rd time (1st on these boards) 2 other times on ebay. i now just have to await the outcome of this along with my paypal report, and hopefully this person gets brought to justice

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i sent a few feeler e-mails and such out to him and now am waiting on return if i don't get anythign by monday iw ill be making some calls and such...

·
Registered
364 Posts
HOLY $#IT, i got a PM from him along with a tracking #, hopefully i'll actually get what i paid for finally.... only got a tracking #, and a "sorry for the delay" message from him

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
me too...but the tracking number doesnt work. Well see if it does later or Tuesday.

·
Registered
364 Posts
hey man, i called UPS and they said the P in the tracking # is wrong, it should be 1Z9W886A0305365236 (thats the tracking # he gave me) ups confirms that the account #9W886A is an account at a UPS Store in Louisianna, so i will be calling that store tomorrow to verify that this was actually shipped.. the ups store # there is 225-791-0077

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i got a number too... differen't from yours so it looks like clint did maybe send the stuff
it will usually take a good day before tracking numbers are accessable online for ups so tomorrow i check again... horray i get my latch soon...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts