New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i think i have a plan of attack for starters on my dope ride
. How about new exhaust, headers, and an intake sound to begin? Any suggestions, comments, products y'all would recommend? I'm open for suggestions and ideas. Good to see us 4 bangers being represented...

·
Registered
253 Posts
... I started with Airfilter (the K&N Performance Kit is not allowed in germany
) and a new dual exhaust. The sound of it is nice and deep, not loud. Just nice and it looks fine. The performance is a little better that stock. At least you feel a better response to the gas pedal but it is just a slightly better feeling. I thought about chip tuning, but after so many different answers I would probably go with the headers, that is something real. There is one company in germany that offers a superchip with onsite install. You will get a dyno run before and after and then they optimize the chip. This is probably also a way I would go.
Marc

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so for best bang for your buck, what would you recommend for the intake, headers, and the exhaust? Someone had told me about that the wepon R Dragon intake would fit the car and was nice, and some have told me to go elsewhere. Is there much difference? Headers i'm bot too sure about, but i've been told to wait a bit cause there's some coming out specifically for the 4 cyl cougar. Exhaust, people have recommended the yodude dual's and some say to go for borla. Any ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.