New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we've been kind of unsuccessful in our search for a show in march...

however, rockingham dragway is holding a series of shows that start in march, one every month pretty much. Saturday march 20th and Sunday march 21st there are shows - an all-ford show, the second is imports at the rock (we are welcome at either). I know for sure there are db drags at the import show, I have emailed the guy for a class list as well. You can also get in all the 1/4th mile runs you want for once price, and there is a lot of other junk going on too.

Now, I offered to be the host residence...Rockingham however is 2-3 hours away. My question is...a) do you still want to meet in charlotte, hang out, sleep over and then drive to rockingham for the show(s)? or b) is there someone closer to rockingham who wants to host? or c) keep looking? Even though its 2-3 hours from my house, its pretty scenic, and it'd be sweet to roll 10 cougars out that way...

Lets hear it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The march 7th show is in Hamer, SC... close to where the Winter Cruise was on Saturday.

About the Rockingham shows... Where do I sign up? Tell me the dates and I will be right there! If everyone wants to, I can like halfway host. I'm only an hour and 15 min. away. Unfortunately, I can't have anyone stay at my house even though i'd love to, I just can't with my grandfather and all. However, if yall want to chip in, you can all get a cheap hotel and just all crash in there. We can work on cars at my house or Chas' house that night and then meet up in the morning and head to Rockingham.

Julie

·
Registered
713 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about Keli, I was just talking with Bethany about how my weekends end up being blocked up for most of the meets, but that in March I'm still free. I will definately be there, and the sleepover thing sounds great....

C'mon guys chime in with this....ya'll know you wanna go.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
As long as we make plans soon, I should be in!!

Scott

·
Registered
434 Posts
as long as it's the weekend, I'll definately be there :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts