New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a 99 silver Cougar and I love the look of it but I want to put some money into it to make it look more unique w/o the big bucks of a body kit, new hood, etc. so here's what I was thinking. Tint my windows, put black Cougar decals on the center caps of the wheels (edecals.com), tail light covers (I was thinking cf, or maybe painting them black for some more contrast?), black 3rd brake light cover, and smoke sidemarkers. I'm new to the car seen and I have the idea but I just can't quite picture so I was wondering what all of you thought. Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....most people on here will advise you to keep your taillight covers the same colour as your paint, but that is up to you. alternately, you could go with smoked side markers and carbonfiber taillight covers, and go for gray decals and brake light cover. Then you would be all in one colour range - grey closer to silver than black. But your coug, up to you.....maybe have someone photoshop it before you make a decision.

and welcome to neco :wave:

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
my friend has a silver coug with custom black taillight covers, black third brake light cover, and two-toned black/silver visteon hood scoop and it looks hot. I have the center decals :) I don't have that graphic on the side of my car anymore tho.

Mike

·
Registered
352 Posts
Go to either Intricatelines.com or awesomedecals.com and get some vinyl, not too expensive and turns heads... If i were you i would go with a blue color to contrast the silver... but thats just me

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
here is your car as described...........oh wait these are pictures of my car...hehee just kidding but here is what you listed and what it would look like..

****NOTE****near limotint and my sides are clear and not smoked (but they are pretty close) and i would tend to agree that blue goes very VERY nice with the silver cougar..

**SECONDZIES**no kit or any other "expensive" mods done to cosmetics of my car yet...but with those beautiful rims drawing your attention away from that you could hardly tell...:rofl:

***DOH*** 99sweetcoug didnt even see your attachment much better shot of your car from the side..

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have the smoked sidemarkers and the CF tailight covers, but my cougar is a dark red.

They look awesome though! Definitely a good choice IMO!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts