New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , I got to thinking the other day at work. Why don't we have a raffle and the money goes towards cgrfest. The Az chapter gave away that car cleaning kit as a raffle prize at fest. It is wroth a shot... any one have any ideas post here. I know I can get some victoria's secrets gift cards ( they are good at the store or online too.). And what guy wouldn't want to get his girl something sexy at vicky's. We could get some other stuff to raffle off to, just a thought, think about it.

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: Giggle
Hey , I got to thinking the other day at work. Why don't we have a raffle and the money goes towards cgrfest. The Az chapter gave away that car cleaning kit as a raffle prize at fest. It is wroth a shot... any one have any ideas post here. I know I can get some victoria's secrets gift cards ( they are good at the store or online too.). And what guy wouldn't want to get his girl something sexy at vicky's. We could get some other stuff to raffle off to, just a thought, think about it.
You get me a girl to get something from Vicky's for and I'll be in. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Ryan, you are so cute and funny.
Well, I DO rule . . . :biggrin: But I definitely like the idea, and I think the sooner we get rolling on fundraising for Fest the better.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I'd be in for a raffle... I don't even want a ticket, i'd just throw some support out to you guys... tiniest chapter in neco, i feel so bad lol.

Good idea though guys, I think i'm gonna get one started for mass/conn for next year.

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: tr0nic
I'd be in for a raffle... I don't even want a ticket, i'd just throw some support out to you guys... tiniest chapter in neco, i feel so bad lol.

Good idea though guys, I think i'm gonna get one started for mass/conn for next year.
Hey, we may be small, but we damn sure represent. I'm from Illinois, but I'm much more active in this chapter than the Illinois forum because most of the Illinois folk are in Chicago, which is three hours away from me, versus Iowa which is 20 minutes away.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Yea man I'm in!! I would totally love a giftcard from Vicky's!!! Oh and Ryan if you win you can buy me something! Consider it an investment for the next CougarFest (you know since I'm such a hoe....;)) JK
But a question...would the raffle be forum-wide or would it just be for our chapter and our chapter whores? ( :poke Tim and Ryan) <--It's ok, I love you guys! :kiss:

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: Catwoman3700
Yea man I'm in!! I would totally love a giftcard from Vicky's!!! Oh and Ryan if you win you can buy me something! Consider it an investment for the next CougarFest (you know since I'm such a hoe....;)) JK
But a question...would the raffle be forum-wide or would it just be for our chapter and our chapter whores? ( :poke Tim and Ryan) <--It's ok, I love you guys! :kiss:
:rofl: With an offer like that, how can I refuse? And you better love me, I'm like, ten percent of the chapter ;)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
:rofl: With an offer like that, how can I refuse? And you better love me, I'm like, ten percent of the chapter ;)
Hey don't hate on the Midwest...this is my home! Don't you wanna go to your home?!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was just thinking since i get a discount at vicky's it would be kinda cool to have one for a holiday. Should we get a 100.00 gift card and have it for like 5 bucks. then that way others can pitch in too from other chapters like tronic since he feels for us ;)

Then we can decide where to get the next one.

·
Premium Member
13,367 Posts
is the raffle going to be setup at the top like all the others?

these would be smaller sized raffles, so they would go by quicker. thus leading to more of a variety. how many tickets would we sell for a 100 dollar gift card? 40=200 so 100 goes to fest, sound about right?

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
After a little more thought on this, while I think its a good idea, I think we should definitely get it out of just this chapter, beings there's only 10-15 of us, so by J-man's math, thats coming out to 3ish tickets per person if EVERYONE participates. I think spreading the word about this would be good.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah it would be better to do that. I don't think we can have it at the top thou. I know of someone who has some power over at team so i am just to hear back. I will have to sit down this weekend and ifure it out. I will let you all know soon.

·
Timmah
3,066 Posts
yeah it would be better to do that. I don't think we can have it at the top thou. I know of someone who has some power over at team so i am just to hear back. I will have to sit down this weekend and ifure it out. I will let you all know soon.
:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.