New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought, I talked to Headwig about this briefly the other day, but who all is up for going to six flags for our next meet? What it has to do with Cougars is nothing, I think it would be kinda of cool to go. We'd all be able to get to know each other or talk about whatever in the lines of the rides. I dont know, just an idea though, this would be my first meet and im just trying to come up with ideas of what to do. All I know is its better than sitting in the Taco-Bell parking lot for 2or3 hours in the cold! NO offense. If someone has any better ideas lets hear em. Oh yea congrats on the wins at World of Wheels!

·
Registered
224 Posts
that sounds like a good idea. spring break is coming up soon maybe we could go over a weekend in spring break.

S

·
0 Posts
sounds pretty cool to me....im game...hopefully by spring break ill be sporting new hood and body kit... :)

S

·
0 Posts
Aerogear still has all their stuff on backorder...
But as soon as it comes off back order I will have one....Nopi is selling it for 868 and I called and they said that I would be able to save on shipping if I wanted to drive to ATL and pick it up...so I am just waiting patiently

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh i thought you were buying the one from ny555soul that he had for sale. Anyway so i take it that this idea is good enough to do during spring break?

S

·
0 Posts
yeah that should be fine with me.....and I didnt know ny555soul had one for sale.....i am probly going to wait till aerogear comes out of backorder unless i find one elsewhere...cause nopi is selling it for just over 800 and i can go to atl and pick up and save on shipping. unless i find someone that has a hella deal on one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts