New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
northern california is quite possibly th best palce on earht.

been heere since late augut and i'm LVOING' IT!. the women. oh my. already had 1 girlfriend, that's done, just met another chick (who's 10 years older than me) at the bar tnight...

michelle is her name... looks like like minnie driver... she's actually french. :) MMmm...

LVIN:" LIFE! :)

anyway... i need to go to sleep. lotsa **** to fo tomorrow.

just hought i'd say hi to the norlca folks. :) (some of you don' t even know who i am... heh)

OH... and norcal... the academy building on new montgomrey and hoaward is the main 3d animation bulding... where are you in relation to it, since i'm there ALL the time... i'll come harasss you. heh....

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Wow..you're still here? ;) hehe.Glad you'e enjoying yourself. We're having a party on saturnday night. Give someone a call so we can interact :)

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: hamill
Lostracer.....are you trying to pick him up or somthing??

j/k
:naughty:He IS in San Francisco ;)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why ELSE do you think i came here? i SAID it was for school... :)

anyway... i got friends comin' in from LA friday morning, so i don't know if i'll be able to hit this party. and i THINK i have another party i'm going to with them on saturday, but i was drunk so i don't remember what day it was.

but... i will keep in touch... mid-terms just finished up so i got all sorts of time on my hands now.

and for the record, i was drunk last night (if you couldn't tell) and it's not minni driver i'm thinking of... it's some other british actress whose name i can never remember... :)

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: uRiDiAN
why ELSE do you think i came here? i SAID it was for school... :)

anyway... i got friends comin' in from LA friday morning, so i don't know if i'll be able to hit this party. and i THINK i have another party i'm going to with them on saturday, but i was drunk so i don't remember what day it was.

but... i will keep in touch... mid-terms just finished up so i got all sorts of time on my hands now.

and for the record, i was drunk last night (if you couldn't tell) and it's not minni driver i'm thinking of... it's some other british actress whose name i can never remember... :)
And whats so sad is that Iunderstood everything you typed :(

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's ok, that just means you're fluent in Drunk, and can communicate easily with the natives. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dufus ;)

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
I'm on Howard and Hawthorne (on the corner practically). The street is the street across from the Gold Club (strip club :biggrin: )
I actually live up in the city now, so if you want to party on the weekend let me know, I'll come hang out. ;) I only work at the radio station on Friday nights, so if you're trying to get a hold of me it's easier to just call.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
listen here, grandpa... don't make me smack you in the head.

norcal: i try and avoid being anywhere near that building on friday night ('cept at the minna st. gallery the 1st friday of every month, if you know where that is). ACTUALLY... that's the friday after halloween... what time do you work at? from i think 5 o'clock on is happy hour, at least for AAC students. you should stop in and have a few drinks before work. :)

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Nov. 1st is party in the southbay..NorCalNeco style ;)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Nov. 1st is party in the southbay..NorCalNeco style ;)
with a little socal to mix it up

;)

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Originally posted by: uRiDiAN
listen here, grandpa... don't make me smack you in the head.

norcal: i try and avoid being anywhere near that building on friday night ('cept at the minna st. gallery the 1st friday of every month, if you know where that is). ACTUALLY... that's the friday after halloween... what time do you work at? from i think 5 o'clock on is happy hour, at least for AAC students. you should stop in and have a few drinks before work. :)
If it's the friday after halloween, I'll see about it. :) I work generally around 10pm, so getting a little blitzed before work and then sobering up so I can go record commercials sounds like a good idea. :tongue: I don't mind paying more for drinks, the money doesn't bother me much. ;) I don't know where the Minna St. gallery is though. PM me your number or call me the day before so I can schedule it. :biggrin:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't worry, lostracer, i won't steal your thunder... the friday i refer to is Nov 7.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
No thunder stolen here ;) our party is on saturday :)

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
No, you can only joyride it. Gotta put it back in the stable when you're done.

:ugh:

The FAWK did I just say? :disgust: :biggrin:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ipdatr: michelle ios thae coolest chic eva. :)

sorry i missed the part saturday... my guestese desicion, not mine... norcal, i'lll stil call you thuesda/frida.

EDIT. metroen showin of revolutaions wednesdy... but you'r all too GOOD for goin' to the metreon. :)

if anyone wants to go, lemme know....11:00 show.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts