New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahahaha.. oh yeah.. for real.. I did it.. was highway driving.. cruising around 70, when I came along a Cobra.. I got bored and gave it some more and passed him around 85.. he didn't do anything right away.. until I heard him downshift, so I stomped on it (like it would help my cause?!?!).. he ripped me up.. hahaha so I passed him again, he started driving fast, heavily traffic'd Boston Highway, I was keeping up around 100.. no room for more speed.. then he gave up because he finally realized I am a few sandwiches short of a picnic, and although I know I can not beat him, I wouldn't take that as an answer.

I then commensed to race a BMW 328 after I got off the exit to the next highway.. 110 down that highway.. until she gave up.. (she was cute too)..

I love making my i4 go fast enough to make these people think I have something worth racing..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are.. I think when I get a new one, I'm going to cover this one up and mark it as a collectors item!
What do you think of that?

I just think it's funny.. An i4 ATX, before they stopped making the i4 with an ATX.. and with the 4 wheel disc brakes, before they stopped putting 4 wheel disc brakes as a stock option!

hahahahaa

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The early 99 model i4's came in both ATX and MTX.. they stopped making the ATX shortly thereafter because they realized they had less balls than anything they'd ever seen. (mine was made in April 9

I would have preferred the MTX, and on top of that the V6 MTX.. wasn't lucky.. got screwed with payoff.. DAMNIT!! I get mad whenever I think about it..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They make them alright, I have a Laser Red '99 ATX I4. Didn't have a bunch of cash at the time but i WANTED a Cougar. Does just fine for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.