New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I dunno, we have some tough rituals you'll have to go through...and you'll have to take on our boss, Mr. Stabby. ONLY then can you be a TRUE CaroNECO member......

Or this is the old way of asking like you've already done....

Silly You're in.....This will Definately make JULIE happy, our OVERYHAPPY SC member.

I happen to go to Myrtle Beach every now and again for Summer, so maybe if I go this year we can meet up.

Have fun down there, It's nice.

Z (jason)

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
did someone say..........MR STABBY! aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:goofy:

welcome my friend;)
M

·
Registered
434 Posts
"Hi and Welcome" from me, :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Why ja move? Welcome from me too!!

Scott

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i moved from jerzey shaw to get ahead in life.i've succeded in doing that. my name is jeff,i'll be 26 on 1/30/78. i'm also a v.p for my own car club. www.simplydomestic.com is anyone by myrtle beach or far away?

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Greensboro but we go to myrtle all the time.......got married there a little over two months ago:biggrin:

by the way..........you put that you'll be 26 on 1/30/78..........i do that sometimes to, lol

M

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I live an hour from MB and I go there pretty regularly... I LOVE the beach... Most of the time it's just a spur of the moment type thing when we go. Anyway... have you gone to look at it yet or have you been there yet? It's a great place :)

Julie

·
Registered
207 Posts
HEy all,

My parents have a house in North Myrtle Beach(little River). I may plan on staying there for a bit until i find my own place. I maybe in MB by this up coming weekend, will keep ya posted.

Tim

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Welcome to da CaroNeco Club! Hope you enjoy SC! definilty come to Western NC sometime and check out the mountains

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've been away a company business for alil while...i was sent to hickory n.c........5 1/2 hrs away from myrtle i had to drive, rats!!!!!!!!
rocky mountiains r beautiful.so whens the meet gonna be?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Wow, you weren't very far from a few of us....I was about 45 mins away, Kenny was about 1.5 hours away, and Crystal was only like 10 mins away. And yes, the Blue Ridge Mountains are nice aren't they....lol....I had to.....the Rocky's are out west man....no hard feelings, just letting ya in on where we are.

Z (jason)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts