New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't post on this forum a lot so not a lot of you know me unless you met me at a MC NECO event. I will unveil my new cougar look at cougar fest. I have a custom hood, ground effects, and front and rear bumpers that you all will be excited as I am to see.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
OK, OK.....

You guys got me thinkin of goin now.....It would be cool to see all you guys (and gals) in person, I guess. Great excuse to get outta work as well.....I'll take a few vacation days....

Anyone interested in showing up a day or 2 early, and partying a little b4 hand?.....

I'll bring my digital camcorder, and make a little video!!!!!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
MC-NECO is well Motor Cities NECO... CougarFest is in our backyard so some of us well we live there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
People who live in the area can make suggestions of where to go.. but just for everyone who wants to party a little.. First day there is my 21st.. and PuckPuck promised to "Make me throw up.. PuckPuck style"..

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
that's right Merc.... you and me are gonna go drinking... although i'm gonna feed you candian liquor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.