New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well not making any promises... but look for an update in the spring... with more
pictures of my car in the mountains... :)

The probability of me being in Durango, CO in the spring is very very good.
:)

·
Registered
884 Posts
im sorry your having to move to durango. If we ever have a meet, you will have to drive 8 hours. As for stickers, i think jake has an extra one laying around.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I drive through Durango at least once a year. Maybe I'll make a trip to hit the all new Durango Mountain Resort!

You going to be going to school at Ft. Leisure?

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell with that, I'm heading to silverton for the only lift service extreme skiing. :)
No not going to school, relocating... have some options out there, better lifestyle, and same cost
of living as where I am now.
As for the stickers, no problem I can get them made if need be, I have the original files. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See everyone around thursday... well not literally see everyone...
but if you see this contraption....
wave... unless I'm broken down, then HELP!!!! ;)
Yikes..

I'll actually only be in town for less than a week. Cause the cougar isn't
in the trailer...

·
Registered
590 Posts
How was the move? Hope everything is going well.

Also, I noticed Sam mentioned the drive is eight hours between Denver and Durango. I've done it in six hours with decent weather, and it's a very quick drive as the scenery is great, there's a lot of corners and spirited driving near Durango and near Denver. In fact, I'd say the only really boring part is the stretch by Fairplay where it's just straight, windy, and lacking scenery.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The move went well... leaving tomorrow from vail to go back to PA, to get my car
and go to Cougarfest... LOL after that I have to settle in and get a job, which there
are plenty of around here.

The little van did well, pulling in my estimation over 2500lbs... LOL
Thats La Veta(sp) Pass on 160.
Spent the last few days camping up on 550 between silverton and durango.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.