New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
I think that would be considered a Ring Wraith. The Witch King wears the helmet.
WRONG, he only wore a helmet in the LAST movie, remember, he stabbed frodo in the first.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
ugh man. i want the head gear in that second picture. i collect stuff like that...heheh

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarDemon
ugh man. i want head from the thing in that second picture. i LOVE stuff like that...heheh

D00D !! that is just WRONG ! YARRRRRR

Its been a while since Mass/conn has been lively.. time to wake up.. and the Jester Pirate is BACK... now where my pirates at?

·
Administrator
11,560 Posts
Originally posted by: SubNoiseRat
I think that would be considered a Ring Wraith. The Witch King wears the helmet.
WRONG, he only wore a helmet in the LAST movie, remember, he stabbed frodo in the first.
Then what is to differenciate the guy in the top photo from a Wraith? If he had the sword or something then yea. But he's dressed like a regular Ring Wraith.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Originally posted by: SubNoiseRat
Then what is to differenciate the guy in the top photo from a Wraith? If he had the sword or something then yea. But he's dressed like a regular Ring Wraith.
Because I said it was the witch king! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Originally posted by: Xerxeese
Originally posted by: CougarDemon
ugh man. i want head from the thing in that second picture. i LOVE stuff like that...heheh

D00D !! that is just WRONG ! YARRRRRR

Its been a while since Mass/conn has been lively.. time to wake up.. and the Jester Pirate is BACK... now where my pirates at?

i'm still rusty...i'll getcha back...heheh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts