New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TO WASH MY CAR SO BAD IT HURTS!

Will it ever warm up!? Just for one day, all I need is one day!

It just started snowing, supposed to get 4 to 8 inches here in Columbus, followed by a day of sleet and freezing rain... the cars will be bouncing off each other like billiard balls tomorrow morning because those people won't slow down! AUGH!

(Whew, that felt good... thanks for letting me get that off my chest... sorry about yelling ;) )

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Supposed too? We did, like a couple days ago, errr Friday. Mass snow. Sucked getting all that crap off my car, it was funny though cuz the whole driver side is a sheet of ice with icicles hanging down.

$10 sled at meijers + nylon rope + apartment parking lot + Buick Park Avenue = Ghetto sledding fun!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
monday the high is suposed to be 45. atleast it will be above freezing! and tuesday its a low of 40, so that could be good. but then again, this is ohio....you never know what the weather is going to be like...

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: LinkMan
TO WASHIt just started snowing, supposed to get 4 to 8 inches here in Columbus, followed by a day of sleet and freezing rain... the cars will be bouncing off each other like billiard balls tomorrow morning...
Just started snowing in Columbus at quarter to five? It should be snowing here any minute now then.

As for wanting to wash the car, i feel that. Mine's been sitting in my garage covered in salt since i got back from Virginia.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I get my car washed right down the block. Its a touchless car wash i like it. Unfortunately the first time i went the little bar that makes sure your car is strait f-ed my rims up a little. Ohwell I guess. There is another place on (columbus) on king and olentangy that is a touchless place that you just drive in like a garage and sprays your car down. Therefore no rim damage.

Maybe that will help Mr. LinkMan :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
trust me. its better than salt, changing to winter rims and tires, trouble starting your car, cold when your in it for a while at first, etc. but why am i telling you this? i should just let you find tht out once you move here ;) i dont want to chae you off before you come!

·
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Madcat said, annoyingly,...
Mines all dusty cuz Ive had the cover off in the garage for awhile. So I need to wash it too!!
:slap:

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Originally posted by: silverkat
I guess the good thing about silver is that the salt doesn't show up a whole lot. It still looks like a$$, but it looks better than some on the road.
Yup.

I think it's quit now. I swear, people can NOT drive worth crap. they were going like 15, on a straight road, 4 lanes, with no cars.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
monday the high is suposed to be 45. atleast it will be above freezing! and tuesday its a low of 40
Yeah, uh huh.. Akron got 7" over night and the roads havent been plowed. :-/ (oh and it rained last night)

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Well, basically god just took a white powdery sh!t all over the norwalk area...:banghead:

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Yay, it's snowy and icey and the roads suck butt. I even almost got t-boned from a intrepid i think it was, snow is so much fun. Seriously though, i got up early to get to class early cuz of my test and the prof. didn't even show. Gotta love that 5 grand a semester going down the drain.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I miss thoses days when school is closed due to weather.. but alas I hope AkronU is closed this evening.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: Sare
monday the high is suposed to be 45. atleast it will be above freezing! and tuesday its a low of 40
Yeah, uh huh.. Akron got 7" over night and the roads havent been plowed. :-/ (oh and it rained last night)
same here buddy!! BUT I GOT A SNOW DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! but i bet it will all melt today :(

oh, and 40 is the low for monday night, not tuesday lol. oops.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
How is it getting up to 40, its only reaching 20 here in Toledo. I hate taking my car to a car wash, but I broke down and went to a brushless wash the other day. I think some of the soap froze on the top of my car. :(

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
i got snowed in too... isn't there any way for all the snow to just fall over Ohio? :biggrin:
Actually if it could only snow over the ski resorts that would be the best thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts