• All members of the local chapter must owner a Cougar!
• All members must be registered on NECO.
• Expect to dedicate and commit a fair amount of personal time to the club effort, both on a local and a national level.
• The core group of the local chapter must have at least 3 members.
• Have quarterly organized local meetings with at least 5 other members that have the same level of commitment to the car and the club as you.
• Be actively involved with the NECO resources i.e. message board, mailing list and information gathering.
• Have the ability (or someone in your club) to create and maintain a local chapter website.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to New Edge Mercury Cougar owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about troubleshooting, builds, ZETEC, maintenance, performance, modifications, classifieds, and more!