New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG
if anyone has any info on this kit or can point me in the right direction please let me know

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Yay! you like the most expensive kit there is for our car... your looking at alot of cash to get it over here with duties and taxes - but it is a beautiful kit....

order it thru www.customcougars.com

Description:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imported directly from Germany and a Cougar Parts Online Exclusive... the No Limit Tuning GmbH 5 Piece Body Kit! The most limited body kit for the cougar that is actually inside North America. Body kit consists of a front lip (adds to stock bumper), pair of side skirts (1 per side), a rear valance (attaches to stock bumper) with exhaust diffuser and a grill insert. Kit arrives as unpainted hand laid fiberglass. This body kit only fits 1999 and 2000 Cougars.

Installation Information:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This kit may require slight modification for installation. Not all fiberglass products fit 100% and sometimes must be tooled by a professional body shop. Fiberglass prepping for paint is also needed once the items have been test fitted to ensure fitment. The side skirts of this kit can be installed several different ways. Please consult with a local body shop about installation of a fiberglass kit to your Cougar. It is recommended to have this product professionally painted and installed.
Average Install time is dependent on body shop with a level 4 of install difficulty.
Install Difficulty Scale 1-5, 1 is the easiest and 5 is the hardest.

Shipping Information:

Item usually ships out in 3-5 weeks. Method of shipping is Freight Truck (Semi Carrier) with Signature Required. Always check package for damage before signing for package. It is highly recommended to send this item to a business location. Shipping to a residential location can be very costly compared to a business location. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or International Orders are subject to delay.

Ordering Information:

Product Price: $1399
Shipping Price: Varies Per Region. Please call for Estimates. (Duties & Taxes are extra)

·
Registered
587 Posts
In addition to what Crispy said, the kit you pictured is a custom rear. They cut holes for the exhaust like that.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: silverfrost99
In addition to what Crispy said, the kit you pictured is a custom rear. They cut holes for the exhaust like that.
nothing a decent bodyshop can't do.

Mike

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in all actuality i just want the bumper cause of the exhaust, but i have my own plan now after seeing the price:banghead:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
yup.. 1300. plus shipping PLUS 500 or more for duties and whatnot for bolt on pieces - regardless if they are fiberglass or not just isn't worth it in my opinion.. at least not here in the states..

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Dare to be different :thumbsup: If wanna seperate yourself from the pack, its gonna cost you.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
1300+500 shipping for a kit how many have in the states??? That wide bloated kit is what $1400 + shipping and how many people bought it already. This is a steal for a truly exclusive kit in the US :)

I think its one of the few nice, smooth, classy, non-obnoxious kits available for our car. No limit is still the best kit by far and the only one I'd put on my car if i was keeping it :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts