New Cougar Forum banner

I think I found a new NECO Joker

452 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  cue 
#1 ·
I believe this could possibly be the least deserving person of a cougar. I just had to post this cause I have been up for the last hour and a half laughing my butt off reading this post and making some of my own comments. I started a new thread, cause the Mod Meet thread is never going to stay in 1st with this one up and coming. Also, it had nothing to do with it ;)

before clicking, please have the aspirin at hand

;rofl:

-Pat- -ReToM7-

#3 ·
wow...i just read through that whole thing, and the funny part is, i have a friend w/ a civic that would probably argue over the same thing...lol, wow...i guess some people just dont know S**T other than what they see on the fast and the furious...haha i do like the boost post, and the wrench question..hahaha

#4 ·
The quote from there is:
And no i dont really dont know a lot about car engines. The only ones I know stuff about and really study are the rare ones like corvettes, ferrari's, and mercedes, you know the kind of cars you'll never be able to own.
Apparently, engines in these cars work differently than our cougar engines. They must been invented by Professor Farnsworth - where the car doesn't actually move, and that the dark matter engines move the Universe around it. :rolleyes:

-Nick

#5 ·
the wrench light in my car is orange,,,,,,thats close to yellow...does that mean it gives me some HP when it is lit......????? i think it does i feel it kick in....kinda sounds like a turbo....WEEEEEEEE PSSSSHHHHHH

and that lillle light on the lower left of the dash..(it looks like a can with a fan in it)...thats means my "intra fan cooled NOS" is active......thats how i reach 300HP with an ATX

#6 ·
I just like the first guy who was like, "hahaha, and intake sounds like an intake and a turbo sounds like a turbo." It's not too hard to tell the difference, christ. Anyone who is going to care if you have a turbo in your car is going to know the difference, so why would you want to even bother trying to trick someone. They have a thing you pop in your exhaust pipe which gives you a turbo sound apparently, I kinda want to get it cause it sounds hilarious... we had one thing that made this extremely loud whistle when you drive... we bolted that into my friends exhaust and it was SOOOOO loud. I want one just to piss people off.

Cue, let's get them, we can call them whistler type r's, haha

-Pat- -ReToM7-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.