New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(

I miss her already.

I have been here since 2001.. since before I got my Cougar..

It was my first car when I was 16.. I'm 19. I have so many memories in her.

She was a great first car... she has her fair share or problems.. some where my fault.. some were not, but she was still my first car. I will always have a spot in my heart for Cougars.

I stopped visiting NECO as often as I used to around November of last year when I bought my 93 MR2, but I never stopped loving the Cougar. I was ready for something faster.. and RWD.

I don't recognize many of the people here anymore.. while I definitely recognize some of you though....

As of today... my Cougar, which had bits and pieces of BatCougar's car on it is no longer a part of the avid Cougar community.. it was sold to someone who bought it for their kid as a first car (I think).

(And i forgot to get my tail lights off of it!! ugh.. but I do still have my 17" rims that I bought from cwtIII).

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
time to update your banner.... I'm assuming at this point that your not installing the roush springs

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually they have been installed for over a year ;)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
another zetec guy gone :cry:

I still remember back when your name was like firebird12 or something.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a -long- time ago :( I decided to ditch firebird12 as it no longer represented me.. in fact, it never really represented me. It was too often confused with the car.. and I drove a Cougar.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Originally posted by: joshts0

I bought my 93 MR2, but I never stopped loving the Cougar. I was ready for something faster.. and RWD.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll probably be getting something else also for a daily.. but I don't know what yet. I'm thinking a mid 90's BMW 3series... those can be had for pretty cheap.

Also, I'm getting a bike this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.