New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Looks like crap!! Sorry, the jealosy is setting in!! Looks very nice!

·
Registered
346 Posts
your like a painting machine crispy. Looks very nice.

Later

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
damn crispy... now i know why you call her the "Big Red ****" you keep on phucking... i mean painting her... <j/k> but yah i actually like this paint job better than the other ones

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really never quite liked the silver heater vents.... I tried em red and didn't like em as well... I'm pretty sure that my dash is complete - I'm callin it quits... but I do look at my console and my shifter bezel with a gleam in my eye... heheh

If I can't paint my dash anymore I will have to help others paint theirs from now on or start my own dash painting service where you send me your pieces and I paint em and send em back.... hahha I am SERIOUSLY addicted to paint... as my buddy STM says... STOP PAINTING!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Crispy you need to paint my dash, i'm ****ty at painting i have no patience whatsoever so i put tons of paint on and it looks sh**y.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would definately consider painting anyones dash if they paid for shipping to me and back home... and the cost of my supplies... ;)

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Hey, I'd probably consider having you paint my dash. You do a really good job of it. How long does that take you?

I suck at painting. It just always looks like crap for me.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One weekend is more than plenty time for me.... and seeing that you are somewhat local its problay alot easier to work out the to and back method.... but yeah, I'd love to help you or do it for you.... just let me know what you are thinking of doing... IE: color scheme... areas you want painted or not painted.... Glossy or Satin.... smooth or textured.... hheheh I could go on and on.... :)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Whats the cost of your supplies? I'm curious about the great crispy and her technique...i'd be a worthwhile investment if ya ask me :)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
supplies would be all the cans of paint that I would need to buy -- Primer, Clear and the color(s) of your choice....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts