New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have finally decided that I am going to compile as many of the How-Tos and Mod Information into a program for download or receiving through mail. I am talking to a guy that can build the GUI for it and now I just need help getting all of this together. I want this program to amaze people with a library of info w/ a lively interface. I have already scanned through the old ezboard and also scanned through this one and this is what I have come up with so far.

Dash Removal
No-hassle order, modify and install a KKM SVT
Cougar Door Switch Color Mod
Caliper Painting
Weapon R Installation Instructions
How do you paint center logo on wheels?
Injen Intake Install Instructions
Yo-dude exhaust instructions (FUNNY)
How do I remove Headlight and tail light covers/and put the back on?
How do I put my Cougar into diagnostic mode?
How do I remove the side markers for replacement?
How do I correct the Throttle Hang?
How do I change the MTX Fluid?
What is the bolt pattern for our wheels?
How do I etch the cougar logo into the glass. (permanent)
How do I install a B&M short throw shifter?
How do I protect the groud effects?
How do I make the custom Cougar Toolbox?

These are the ones I have found so far. I would like to get as many ppl in on this and constantly modify it for newcomers and old members alike. I think it will be a great tool and also help keep the boards "clear" of questions asked multiple times. I know this isnt much so far but its a good start. If you have step by step directions for any other mod email it to me at [email protected], and proper props will be givin to those that pitch in. I would also like to give Street Concepts (Craig) praise for the well thought out informational page and would like to use portions of it on the program for I-links to sites for parts for cougars. Lets get rolling everyone!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
DanGs SVT conversion would be nice and the Purrrt (now PuckPuck) MTX Launch Technique...

also if you need help designing the GUI i excel in designing user screens.... so lemme know. I wanted to do this for a while now... maybe we can even incorporate the FAQ in here, then we'll get trevor to put a link at the top of the board... and the forums would then be used to submit new ones to this tool....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great!
Replys are good. Awesome 3 more mods added

and PuckPuck that would be awesomel. Maybe we can get this thing up and going sooner than I thought. I am compiling all this info and the pics in a dir and all I need now is a way to have WIN display the info and graphics. Maybe we can get together on this and come up with a sweet looksing interface. Bobnoxious that was a great How-to and I have ya on the "Thanks to" section for that mod.

I would love for anyone to send me the info and pics for their how-tos and FAQ. Like I said if you have anything that you think would be useful please send it on over to me at [email protected] and Ill incorporate it into the compilation. and propers thanx will be given to those that pitch in. Lets make this a group effort!
The vortech, MSDS, and headlight howto and pics if possible would be great. Anything big or small just send iton over.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I now have it on there Amber
... I am also contemplating on wether to incorporate the official Ford Repair cd into it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx Magenis I have added the mini light how-to to the database, ummmm and I cant find the vortech instructions. If you can find them send them on over. Ive gotten DanG installs now
and I think I have gotten your install on the headlights saidsevn
pics too.. Ive found a few different ones but the one w/ pics is the most helpful. And where is the launch technique?? Is it the one where you rev to 3600+rpms then slowly let off while pushing on the gas pedal to take off quickly? Everyone please get with me by email

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx Magenis I have added the mini light how-to to the database, ummmm and I cant find the vortech instructions. If you can find them send them on over. Ive gotten DanG installs now
and I think I have gotten your install on the headlights saidsevn
pics too.. Ive found a few different ones but the one w/ pics is the most helpful. And where is the launch technique?? Is it the one where you rev to 3600+rpms then slowly let off while pushing on the gas pedal to take off quickly? Everyone please get with me by email

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.