New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing a little book to display with my car at Hot Import Nights in Chicago. I'm trying to represent Cougars and make our presence known! This book is going to be all about NECO, so I need pics from your gatherings, individual pics, anything that has to do with NECO. Send your pics to [email protected]. I really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for all the pics everybody but I NEED MORE!!! If you have any pics from your group meetings I'd also appreciate those. I would like a group pic from each chapter if it's possible. Thanks everybody and KEEP THE PICS COMING!!!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
I believe Atckat is making a scrap book on the IL/WI meets. Maybe you can borrow that. i have some pictures from the meets that I will give to you on Sunday (if you comign to the meet) if not, I am sure I will see you before the 30th.

tosn of smiles,
Heather

·
Registered
770 Posts
You can go to my webpage listed in my signature and use any pics of some of the group meets you want. If you need larger pics feel free to e-mail me. There are some pictures of Dyno day last year also some Autocross pictures from some of the different members.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.