New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whelp...i made a post in the lounge but i figured here might work as well.

My travels and recent promotion to working in Menlo Park require me to be quite mobile but have access to lots of my stores statistics, files, etc...and i find myself needing a laptop badly. Well not need, but will make my life so much easier.

Im really only going to be using it for typing programs, spreadsheets, calculator functions, email and internet browsing and probably a few games of solitaire :)

Anyone know if good places to buy new/used or any hints what so ever? It doesnt need to be new, just needs to get me by.

:wiggle:

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
Dell has had some pretty good deals on lappytops..back to school time..better hop quick!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Damn Ethan, now you're in Menlo. What are you doing, stalking me?! Menlo is about 10 minutes from me! As far as lappy's check out ebay or Dell's refurb program. I may be able to score an older lappy from work though... What kind of budget are you looking at?

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did wanna move closer to you simply because i dont trust my sunroof :wave:

Budget is pretty flexible, but i really dont wanna dish a lot out since i really only need a few applications. Im trying to get one from my dads school they were just throwing out, but im still looking at options.

I didnt even think about Dells refurb program :stupid:

Welcome back kotter :wave:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, I can do HP stuff for ya, hook me up on AIM tonight, miez_gold, IIRC, and I can you some HP prices, bought the Mrs an awesome 15 inch, widescreen, refurb, with HD etc, 60 gigs, lotsa memory and plenty for USB, for around $600.....oh, built in wireless too.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.