New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm driving up to mansfield and I see FLAMES. O [censored] I think to myself. I then survey the scene and here's what happened.

Car a changes lanes into Truck A. This causes car and truck A to go all crazy like. Which in turn clips a fender on a taurus station wagon. This taurus wagon then goes sideways and flips several times. Upon landing on it's wheels again it decides to explode. Car and Truck A are now both resting stuck together on the other side of the road. Me 100 ft away.

Also, I'm cruising along and a civic pulls up next to me.....ricer I think to myself hipocraticly. I look at him he looks at me and we're gone. I of course pull a head with my dominating B series engine. He hits his governor or something at around 120 and I continue. I eventually backed off and got behind where I set my cruise at 113mph. O what a fun drive this was.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
heres what i got:

car pushes truck into other car, which filps, then explode. then you start racing this riced out civic. and blow by this explosion, and people dying. and you whoop the civic's ass, and leave the bodies (and the civic) in the dust. right??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts