New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a blast this weekend w/everyone. It was great getting to know everyone a little bit better. I can't wait for next year!! I hope everyone made it home safely and have a great sleep tonight. I already took a nap and can't wait to go to bed tonight!

I LOVE YOU ALL! (in a cougary way, of course!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
I Had a great time with u guys and at fest,definatly going next year:thumbsup:
 

·
Um...
Joined
·
3,283 Posts
Cougarfest was awesome. :) I think I may have been a little crazy... but it was fun so oh well. I haven't gone through all my videos yet, but the few I have listened to made me realize I was really, really drunk.

I'll post the pictures, and hopefully an edited (um, muted) video tonight when I get home.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Phantom
Cougarfest was awesome. :) I think I may have been a little crazy... but it was fun so oh well. I haven't gone through all my videos yet, but the few I have listened to made me realize I was really, really drunk.

I'll post the pictures, and hopefully an edited (um, muted) video tonight when I get home.
How am I supposed to get the best simulated CougarFest experience I can get if you mute out all the drunk ignorance?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,235 Posts
One of the best moments ever was when we talked Jaged into calling Regans home number, passing it to Regan and telling him to make a prank call :biggrin:

Regan went from plastered to sober in under 2 seconds ....."umm hello Jen...." :flushed:

Next to that was the day befor ... cruising in Heathers car with Regan drive.... pull along side another cougar whose absolutly cranking the gansta' rap... Regan reaches over to the CD player and hits em back with dunt dunt dunt dunna dunnaa.... SUNNY DAY... SWEEPING THE CLOUDS AWAY... ON MY WAY TO WHERE THE AIR IS SWEET...:rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
I had an awesome time!! although my car looked pretty boring around everyone elses. reagan, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, i was the one who got my ass kicked on tape and made out with catwoman. i can't wait till next year, if anyone has any suggestions or would like to help me mod my car that would be awesome! thank everyone for being so welcoming, your a great bunch of people and i'm really glad to have gotten to know everyone!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Dorkasaurus
I had an awesome time!! although my car looked pretty boring around everyone elses. reagan, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, i was the one who got my ass kicked on tape and made out with catwoman. i can't wait till next year, if anyone has any suggestions or would like to help me mod my car that would be awesome! thank everyone for being so welcoming, your a great bunch of people and i'm really glad to have gotten to know everyone!!!!
I KNEW we'd have CougarFest Girls Gone Wild!! Now who got it on tape?!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Phantom
me. But I don't think I'm posting the video.

I got pictures of Cougarfest online now though... its all on Reagansnet.com. Go to http://www.reagansnet.com/photos/sub_list.asp?group=36 I took about 160 pictures total.

I'm still working on editing the video... but they will be on the same pages when I'm done.
Awww, I want my cheap thrills dammit! :naughty:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: Moraki
One of the best moments ever was when we talked Jaged into calling Regans home number, passing it to Regan and telling him to make a prank call :biggrin:

Regan went from plastered to sober in under 2 seconds ....."umm hello Jen...." :flushed:

Next to that was the day befor ... cruising in Heathers car with Regan drive.... pull along side another cougar whose absolutly cranking the gansta' rap... Regan reaches over to the CD player and hits em back with dunt dunt dunt dunna dunnaa.... SUNNY DAY... SWEEPING THE CLOUDS AWAY... ON MY WAY TO WHERE THE AIR IS SWEET...:rofl:
I will take full credit for that idea.... sorry Reagan, it was irrestable.
 

·
Um...
Joined
·
3,283 Posts
:) No problem or need to apologize. Jen barely remembered that we woke her up, and is also full aware of my tendency to call people late at night. She also had several voice mails from Brian and Heather.

But Jen thought the voicemails were hilarious... and really didn't remember the call to the house.
 

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
Joined
·
8,010 Posts
I missed those calls entirely! I missed a lot Saturday night cause I went in when it seemed nobody was really doing anything. It was great seeing everybody again. :) Since Tad doesn't live in Effingham anymore, where are we going to go in the Fall?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
I missed those calls entirely! I missed a lot Saturday night cause I went in when it seemed nobody was really doing anything. It was great seeing everybody again. :) Since Tad doesn't live in Effingham anymore, where are we going to go in the Fall?
my parents don't mind you guys meeting at their place at all
i actually am buying another house in effingham that has a fair amount of parking space and a decent sized garage
as long as it's not rented out by the time you guys wanna meet you can go there also
but my parents have a lot more room
i am also coming home sept1st-5th.. but not sure if i will have time host a cougar event around everything
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
815 Posts
Cougarfest was, once again, a blast!! I now have motiation to finish my car (finally), so the next meet that I can attend, I SHOULD have my cougar there. Although the SRT was fun, it would have been better to go to cougarfest with a COUGAR and not a Neon, hehe.

It was nice to meet the new IL people, and see everyone again.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top