New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your input and design ideas, and I can have a friend of mine make the gateway NECO decals for our cars. I was thinking about keeping the origional NECO car and add the arch to it with our chapter name. Of course I would get the proper permission to use the NECO symbol, but I see the other chapters have the outline of their state or whatever and we one!!! bring your ideas in a drawing to the June 9th meeting and we can all agree on one. I can whatever color,size, etc you want for your car....and they will be CHEAP. Let me know ok?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be a sticker, she can make it for the inside or the outside of the window. With our tinted windows though, we would want it for the outside of the window. Bring a drawing of what you have in mind and we can all pick one and I will have her make them up in whatever color you want, and whatever size you want,I can mail them to everyone, or I can hand them out at our next meet...just let me know. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slurpee i like the idea about the state in the back ground. what about putting the NECO lettering somewhere in there?

-Todd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
0401, who was that guy who had that speed shop who could make the vinal stickers to put on the sunstrip?

-Todd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who cant make it on June 9th? We can pick another weekend, that is fine with me, I would rather have averyone there...just let me know....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.