New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that they are starting to play the boost mobile commercials i did last year? is that true? and that they are long versions? i havent seen them, but ive had like 5 people tell me they have seen it.....

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Haven't seen any of the old ones again..

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
yep i have seen it like 3 times this week.

hey is your car in the Fast&F 2? around the end when all them car are driving out of the warhouse it looks like your old car drove by...when i get time im gonna slow motion it

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i saw it, looks good to

·
Registered
377 Posts
Saw it during "Friends" on NBC last night.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gary......why in the hell are you watching friends??? are you turning......fruity....on us??

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Nah man, gary's a pimp like that... watching friends so he keeps up on what the honies be watchin on thursday nights... so he knows how to straight TAP those Assesssss :evil:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Just show him how a real pimp does it Devin

·
Registered
377 Posts
It's all about variety!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hahahahah. I'd never noticed that a cougar was in the video. LOL. Did you get paid for that?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the commercial was 500 a day for a 2 day shoot

the music video was 1000 a day and it was a 3 day shoot. just ask irwin the exorbanent prices they pay for stuff like that

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Wanna find a link to the Ja Rule Video you were in Robert? I've looked and looked and looked, and can't ever find it :shrug:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill upload the pictures i took at the music video shoot, i uploaded the commercial pictures, but i took them away since it was over, but since they are playing them again. ill put them back.

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Look in his sig ;)

I've found the video for "Down ass ***** part I" but I can't see anywhere where there'd be a cougar in it... and I can't play "part II" on my computer :shrug:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts