New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe.....I've been w/out heat in my house since Friday and juss now someone FINALLY decided to show up and fix it...though I shouldn't really complain, 3 days without A/C down in FL would kill ya juss the same...(especially in the summer, lol):rofl::thumbsup:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
oh wow. not having heat at all would suck. especially considering it just snowed over thanksgiving weekend!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was lucky enough that it didn't snow my way, though it did get down to 25 one night...Thank God for friends who live close by, lol

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It sucks not having heat and it looks like an ice storm might be heading our way again.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya'll have NO idea how disappointed I was when i woke up this mornin and realized that there was no SNOW on the ground!!! I've been lookin forward to seein snow since I moved up here! though it's been said that the weekend is lookin like 2-3 inches of snow, so maybe I'll get my wish...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Weekend.........2-3 inches of snow????? I really need to start watchin the news cause the mustang (with bald tires) just isn't going to cut it in the snow!!! Oh well, I wanted an extra day off anyway.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If that were the case, I'd just move back home! SUNny Florida ;) though my parents would drive me nuts, which is what drove me to move up here....though i'm really glad I did now, :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts