New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through November 14. If anyone needs one run, PM me your VIN and email address and I will run the report for you.

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
wow i am the 6th owner of my car, my cars has been from tennesse to oregon to michigan, turns out someone stole my car and took the airbags and was issued a salvage title at 16,000 miles, and by the time i got it, it has 48,000 miles and that was 2 years ago, it must've sat for a long time, and my car was a lease

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You find out all kinds of interesting things when you run a report eh?

Just as fair warning - I'm sitting around the house doing laundry and watching Sportscenter right now, so people are probably gonna get their stuff pretty quick tonight. If I keep getting requests - I've gotten about half a dozen already - it will likely take me a bit longer, but I will get to your report, just be patient. :)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
PM sent, this is awesome of you to do. maybe we should do a paypal account and everybody toss a buck in and every three months buy a month sub for carfax. LOL

just a thought, feel free to bash it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
man, 3 cars, 3 boring reports.

My 2000 cougar was bought 20 miles down the road from where I live as a brand new cougar, sold to someobody in the town I live in, traded in at a local dealership and bought by me.

My minivan was bought as a fleet vehicle, sold at dealer auction, bought by me... nice to know it was taken really good care of though.

the cougar I'm buying with the salvaged title, is listed as no salvage and front end damage in 2003... That car has never left the state it was bought in either.. until saturday SATURDAY SATURDAY!!! I'm excited about that still.

I want a fun carfax to read...

it is funny that the totaled cougar is eligble for a buyback gaurantee of 10% over KBB value of the car. Even though I know its wrecked. seems people could run some scams there.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ryan, im drunk now btu if i gve u one tomorrow can u run it for me? im tryni to get my 3rd cougar, lol
Sure thing boss! It'll probably be tomorrow night before I get to it, but send away!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Sure thing boss! It'll probably be tomorrow night before I get to it, but send away!
tahnks, i had people over for teh indians game since i live by cleveland n im a fan so i got drunk to celbrate needless to sya, lol.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright, I've got a bunch of requests in my inbox that I will get to tomorrow as I've been on the road for the last 12 hours and have to work in the morning. So, continue to be patient and don't be afraid to send a request if you have one.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
i'd get a history report, but i already know every single thing that happened to my cougar. bought it brand new off the dealer lot w/ 13 miles on it in december of 02. kinda wish i had a more exciting history.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.