New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so for some of you that might have seen my car at cougarfest, or in the recent pictures ive posted, the front bumper is REALLY low. and i dont have a stock bumper to put on in the winter because i needed to put the stock front from my new V6 onto my old I4 cougar to sell it. the I4 bumper got destroyed by a pothole on the highway. Jorgen, who lives in Michigan, is selling a stock front bumper that i could really use so i can drive home in the winters for Christmas and Thanksgiving and all. otherwise ill either have to risk my MG bumper, or just fly home. so my problem is that i have no place to store the stock front (and MG bumper when i take it off) since im going to be a freshman living in a dorm room at RIT here in a few weeks. so the favor i need to ask all of you, is there anyone who would be able and willing to store my stock front for me during fall, and spring, and the MG bumper in the winter? if anyone has some room to offer up, that would be excellent! thanks to anyone that can help!!

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
I'm outside of Buffalo and I have no room, but if you feel like giving up those sweet sweet Euro headlights I could make some room! Good luck finding someone. BTW, if you happen to have free time during school, you're more than welcome to hang out with some of the Buffalo people (meaning Iceotron and myself).

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, i could actually make you a set man, mine arent real ones, they are made from the plastic that covers florecent lights. they arent too hard to make. but yeah, i only have 16 credit hours this quarter, so i might have some time we can all hang out, that would be sweet.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Well, if storing the bumper inside a metal shed is acceptable then I have room. But i'm in Buffalo about 1.5 hours from rah-cha-cha. Lemme know.

Carl

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that would be AMAZING if you could man. 1.5 hours is a lot closer than the 6 hours i was going to have to store it away, at my own house lol. as long as its not a problem for you, i would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
It's no problem to me, we just bought the house so we are only storing the pool stuff in there. There's plenty of room for a bumper and it won't be in the way of anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.